MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Yeah I know, right? The ONLY reason I ordered from him was because he ensured me that the tren would ship out within two days of placing my order and Skank had a bunch of his gear tested and it all came back good. Well it didn’t ship for around 9 days and when it did… I didn’t even get what I fucking paid out the ass for. The level of incompetency with this source is unlike anything I’ve ever seen before.
I'd be pissed too paying that much as well you would expect top notch service. No wonder @SkankHunt places large orders with that fucking delivery fee. JFC.
And that guy that said knock it off, fuck that ignorant bitch.
You def should put this lab on blast until they make it right.

I'd be pissed too paying that much as well you would expect top notch service. No wonder @SkankHunt places large orders with that fucking delivery fee. JFC.
And that guy that said knock it off, fuck that ignorant bitch.
You def should put this lab on blast until they make it right.

I plan on it. I want what I ordered and paid for and I’m not going to just accept that this source sent me the wrong items. There’s no excuse.

I was not active on this forum when this source first popped up, but reading through most of the thread it seemed people were pleased with him and there’s an abundance of hplc testing done by our members and posted in the lab results forum.
so kind member. wasting them own money to show to ppl test results :D all that is faked. faked by mrpqr team members- or hes fake profiles.not gonna to lie, will repeat my self again. test prop was empty oil, var pills-stanozolol. he simple put anything he has in hand at moment ppl lift order up.so get test-c instead tren is still good- if there is test c in it at all :D

so kind member. wasting them own money to show to ppl test results :D all that is faked. faked by mrpqr team members- or hes fake profiles.not gonna to lie, will repeat my self again. test prop was empty oil, var pills-stanozolol. he simple put anything he has in hand at moment ppl lift order up.so get test-c instead tren is still good- if there is test c in it at all :D
Right..and you came to this conclusion because of your labmax results?

@SkankHunt
Any plans to keep testing the goods from pharmaqo? I’m not saying you should, I’m just curious if you have any intention to as the quality of this source seems to have RAPIDLY degraded, and it has me wondering if there has been a similar drop in quality in the gear.

@SkankHunt
Any plans to keep testing the goods from pharmaqo? I’m not saying you should, I’m just curious if you have any intention to as the quality of this source seems to have RAPIDLY degraded, and it has me wondering if there has been a similar drop in quality in the gear.
I shipped a pack to Jano on Monday. It had his Sustanon, test C and Deca. I don’t see a need to test anything else. I’d like to see some of these complaints be addressed before I order anything.

I shipped a pack to Jano on Monday. It had his Sustanon, test C and Deca. I don’t see a need to test anything else. I’d like to see some of these complaints be addressed before I order anything.
Appreciate you sending these in. I have to wonder if the source is being selective in what they’re sending you, given they know that you test it.

Appreciate you sending these in. I have to wonder if the source is being selective in what they’re sending you, given they know that you test it.
Use different emails and addresses. That’s why i try to get in 1 or 2 big orders so I got everything I need.

I have PM’d him and he’s responding so not sure why people are saying they’re not hearing from him. He’s given me updates on my order. I bought domestic though.

I have PM’d him and he’s responding so not sure why people are saying they’re not hearing from him. He’s given me updates on my order. I bought domestic though.
Because he’s ignoring the issues others are having and it’s blatantly clear. You made a mistake by ordering from him… and you’re not helping the situation and you’re putting yourself at risk for being screwed over like several of us have who ordered domestically recently.

Hes not coming on here addressing the issues that many are having here. He's also not answering their emails or pm's. Probably answering yours so he can get some coin. Be careful and don't say you weren't warned.

Last edited:
View attachment 143375

Yeah. Visiting your factory..! Right!

Requirements request 1

The rep of the source on promuscle.

Requirements request 2

Requirements talk.

Requirements request 3

The source has no clue of exif data and also of the fact that he can prove himself,if he removes exif data, without opsec risk.

Requirements request 4

Muscleshill accepts basically everything.

Have you changed your mind?

The source couldn't decide whether or not he had a reshipper.

Nope. Opsec matters. Communication matters. Not scamming matters. Backing your accusations matters.

The source accused the admin of shit.

Admin steps in and asks whaddup. Source refuses to back his accusations.

Admin repeats, source refuses to back his accusations.

Called out again. No answer.

Not only an asshole.

Surprising. The source has no stability.

On fucking eroids. Source IS THAT terrible.

He does make an exist scam.

Grow a pair and answer regarding the accusations towards the idiot admin too.

The source said that his talk with the admin is an opinion. It's not an opinion. You lied and the admin posted his part of the conversation.
He did the source a favor for hiding the source's part of the conversation. I suspect a lot of sauce there.

Then speak it. Disclose your part of the conversation with the admin.

Just like you,the source.
You used people on your telegram to harass a member that posted a bad review on eroids.

Posts pic of a member pre gear as an argument.
If you want to send money to a source that played that way....then you are fucking stupid.

Member insists on getting an answer regarding the accusations towards the admin to bo avail.

And the source dodges the question again.

You are going to buy steroids from this imbecile?

The source has dodged requests for the usual requirements repeatedly.
Musclefreak is a shill.

Goes MIA.

Same thing,source dodges the request for proof of his accusations towards the admin.

Source is a scammer or has ridiculous organization skills.
I go with selective scammer.

Source still dodges the same thing.

Source refuses. Next thing,I call the admin.
I felt like a fucking idiot.

Admin steps in,he cool with sharing his part of the convo. The source still doesn't answer.

Admin posts photo of his part. Source says nothing.

Faced again, source avoids posting his part of the convo. What are you hiding? Tried to bribe the admin? He has posted his part.

Source asks the admin who he accused of shit,to save him or what? Desperation at its finest.

Faced again,zero answers on the topic.

And again.

Fuck @MuscleFreak ,I take my apology back.

Same shit. Over and over.

And again.

Right.

Source was kicked out of eroids.
It can't go any lower than this.

The source asked his shill army to badmouth one member of eroids and also offered free gifts to his shills to do so. There's proof above.

This is a source that you don't want to give your address to.

When he scams you,he will easily say that he will give your info to le,in order to silence you.

Source is a proven liar and scammer.
Deliberately refuses to face everything.
Totally dangerous to deal with.
Refused to deal with the requirements repeatedly with fake excuses.
Refused repeatedly to face the admin who posted his part of their conversation, when he accused the admin of shit .
Refused to post his part of the conversation. What are you hiding there? What did you say to the admin?
Source spams his thread to keep it up in the list continously.
More than 10 members having not received shit.

The name of the source is
@Mr.PQR aka Pharmaqo Labs.
The name of the admin is
@Millard Baker

View attachment 143383
Remember it's me who ended you.

Get the fuck out of here now.

I have everything in one fucking post and I will just be copying it every now and then.

Except if you make things right.
View attachment 143382

For now you can suck my 4 russian inches.
View attachment 143381

BUYER BEWARE.
Click on my post to be able to read it properly and then decide if you want to buy or not.

Source is a confirmed scammer and liar.

200w.gif

Is there a way you might be able to get hold of mrpq to address the problems meso members are facing…?
I’m not a rep for him. I don’t work for him. I don’t have anything to do with him. I’ve placed 4 or 5 orders (all intl) and haven’t had an issue. I’ve said in his telegram group a few guys on Meso are having trouble with domestic orders if you can take a look into them. No source on this board is every good to go, it’s buy at your own risk.
There’s a bunch of guys that will see my test results and place an order. There’s no problem with that. But if someone has an issue they PM me like “hey I saw ur labs for Tren and ordered some, can you see if my order shipped?” So to be clear I don’t work with any sources here. I stay neutral. If I become a rep or start working with someone I’ll announce it. I post all results, good or bad. They guys can’t buy me to keep my mouth shut.

I’m not a rep for him. I don’t work for him. I don’t have anything to do with him. I’ve placed 4 or 5 orders (all intl) and haven’t had an issue. I’ve said in his telegram group a few guys on Meso are having trouble with domestic orders if you can take a look into them. No source on this board is every good to go, it’s buy at your own risk.
There’s a bunch of guys that will see my test results and place an order. There’s no problem with that. But if someone has an issue they PM me like “hey I saw ur labs for Tren and ordered some, can you see if my order shipped?” So to be clear I don’t work with any sources here. I stay neutral. If I become a rep or start working with someone I’ll announce it. I post all results, good or bad. They guys can’t buy me to keep my mouth shut.
That has to be a bitch having people come to you thinking you are a go between or a rep.
I agree with you too on never giving any lab a gtg because in this game it is always about what have you done for me lately.

He finally got back to me and said the US shipper sent me test c because tren a was out of stock, the shipper apparently didn’t run it through with PQR before sending the wrong items. I was told he’s going to send out tri tren to me, not what I ordered but at least it’s tren and not test. It’s better than nothing…

He finally got back to me and said the US shipper sent me test c because tren a was out of stock, the shipper apparently didn’t run it through with PQR before sending the wrong items. I was told he’s going to send out tri tren to me, not what I ordered but at least it’s tren and not test. It’s better than nothing…
That shipper should be fired. Who the fuck thinks test C is a substitute for Trenbolone? Lol.

Shipping it domestic or international?