MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

If they don't get their things together i will stop with USA domestic unitil i get shipper who can do the work correct way... this shit now is bad for business and pharmaqo reputation.
You know what else is bad for business and reputation?????...... the OWNER ghosting his own thread while numerous customers are having issues related to shipping times and receiving the wrong products. Doesn't take that much time to chime in and address their concerns. I'm sure you lost some potential sales while customers were trying in vain to get resolution to their problems.

You know what else is bad for business and reputation?????...... the OWNER ghosting his own thread while numerous customers are having issues related to shipping times and receiving the wrong products. Doesn't take that much time to chime in and address their concerns. I'm sure you lost some potential sales while customers were trying in vain to get resolution to their problems.
Anything customers message me on my telegram get reply right away...i am not here all the time.
If u don't like PQR just fuckin don't order dude ,u have many other labs here

NEW PROMO BABY!!!!

SPEND MINIMUM 350$ - GET 3 free vials of eq or deca
680$ - GET 7 free vials of EQ or deca

PUT IN COMMENT LET'S QQQQ!!!! AND WRITE WHAT U PICK!! NO MIX AND MATCH!

This is for international only guys

NEW PROMO BABY!!!!

mister rogers middle finger GIF

NEW PROMO BABY!!!!

Good thing it is international only cuz if domestic, who knows what the fuck you would get. And if we don't like it, use another source. Excellent business practice brah

Update on my order- everything came EXCEPT for the promo of 5 free test E. I have been in contact with mr pqr so hopefully we can figure it out.

Update on my order- everything came EXCEPT for the promo of 5 free test E. I have been in contact with mr pqr so hopefully we can figure it out.
I talked to him. He said go fuck yourself and you are lucky you got what you ordered. If you don't like it, use another source.
I love his business skills.

I talked to him. He said go fuck yourself and you are lucky you got what you ordered. If you don't like it, use another source.
I love his business skills.
Everybody has an issue with a source on here at one time or another, how is this any different? It’s an imperfect business, everyone’s going to have mishaps when you’re dealing with illegal shit. I’ve always been responded to by Mr. PQR and he has pointed out several times he is more reachable on Telegram and not always looking at this board.

Anything customers message me on my telegram get reply right away...i am not here all the time.
If u don't like PQR just fuckin don't order dude ,u have many other labs here
Fuck you asshole. You had customers on this forum waiting for their products for weeks and you couldn't bother to to come in here and adress the problem? What a fucking scumbag you are. Have fun with your friends on wikr or whatever site those cocksuckers suck your dick.

Everybody has an issue with a source on here at one time or another, how is this any different? It’s an imperfect business, everyone’s going to have mishaps when you’re dealing with illegal shit. I’ve always been responded to by Mr. PQR and he has pointed out several times he is more reachable on Telegram and not always looking at this board.
What’s telegram? Never used it

I’ve never tested a company that had 8/9 good test results. I’d even say 9/9 because the lady var is tough to dose. And your products are much cheaper than bigger brands like Pharmacom and ZPHC. That guys that I’ve shared with have no complaints. I keep telling the guys on Eroids and Meso to get PharmaQo. I have zero complaints about the gear. Keep it up bro!

Hey bro. First things first, I ain’t looking for free gear. I have done 12 tests for you at $120 each. That’s $1440 plus my time. Would you be able to hook me up? I can gladly post the results on Eroids. Your gear will fly off the shelves. Just trying to make a little business proposition.

When I posted the original results on Meso my inbox blew up with guys wanting to order. I’m just turning to being some business. Today another guy posted underdosed Deca from Turkish pharma, and I posted underdosed Deca from GoodLyfe. So guys messaged me and I’m like PharmaQos Deca was spot on at 300mg. Your stuff is consistently dosed proper.

@SkankHunt bro u need to tell me your business proposition open here in public no shady things ...so what was your mail About? U want be pharmaqo rep on meso?

I’ve never tested a company that had 8/9 good test results. I’d even say 9/9 because the lady var is tough to dose. And your products are much cheaper than bigger brands like Pharmacom and ZPHC. That guys that I’ve shared with have no complaints. I keep telling the guys on Eroids and Meso to get PharmaQo. I have zero complaints about the gear. Keep it up bro!

Hey bro. First things first, I ain’t looking for free gear. I have done 12 tests for you at $120 each. That’s $1440 plus my time. Would you be able to hook me up? I can gladly post the results on Eroids. Your gear will fly off the shelves. Just trying to make a little business proposition.

When I posted the original results on Meso my inbox blew up with guys wanting to order. I’m just turning to being some business. Today another guy posted underdosed Deca from Turkish pharma, and I posted underdosed Deca from GoodLyfe. So guys messaged me and I’m like PharmaQos Deca was spot on at 300mg. Your stuff is consistently dosed proper.

@SkankHunt bro u need to tell me your business proposition open here in public no shady things ...so what was your mail About? U want be pharmaqo rep on meso?
No you posted my labs on eroids without permission. I paid for those labs. You didn’t

No you posted my labs on eroids without permission. I paid for those labs. You didn’t
I don’t know if there is a language barrier but I feel like he thinks I’m trying to extort him for free gear. Since May I’ve paid $2400 for gear from him (not including what I’ve spent with RB). I’ve spent $1400 on tests and another $400 on shipping, plus my time for these tests. I have never asked him for free gear. Someone reached out to me on telegram and said hey you haven’t been on eroids in a bit but he posted your labs there. I messaged you saying guys normally credit me for said labs, you haven’t. Again, not sure if it’s a language barrier but if you want my results I need to be compensated with a store credit like most sources do on here. I pay $120 a test and you give me what, 3 bottles of test? What’s cheaper you sending me 3 bottles that cost you $15 or you paying $120 a test? I can post screenshots of my DMs of guys saying “hey I ordered from pqr because I saw your labs, how long before it ships it’s been 2 weeks”? This is all free business for you my brother but trying to out my as extorting you and tarnishing my name on this board is sad. I’ve been here 10 years and if I’ve ever asked a source for free gear please post a screenshot.

Also have I been compensated for the 60% underdosed lady var? Have I asked you to be compensated for it? No. I let it go.

I don’t know if there is a language barrier but I feel like he thinks I’m trying to extort him for free gear. Since May I’ve paid $2400 for gear from him (not including what I’ve spent with RB). I’ve spent $1400 on tests and another $400 on shipping, plus my time for these tests. I have never asked him for free gear. Someone reached out to me on telegram and said hey you haven’t been on eroids in a bit but he posted your labs there. I messaged you saying guys normally credit me for said labs, you haven’t. Again, not sure if it’s a language barrier but if you want my results I need to be compensated with a store credit like most sources do on here. I pay $120 a test and you give me what, 3 bottles of test? What’s cheaper you sending me 3 bottles that cost you $15 or you paying $120 a test? I can post screenshots of my DMs of guys saying “hey I ordered from pqr because I saw your labs, how long before it ships it’s been 2 weeks”? This is all free business for you my brother but trying to out my as extorting you and tarnishing my name on this board is sad. I’ve been here 10 years and if I’ve ever asked a source for free gear please post a screenshot.

Also have I been compensated for the 60% underdosed lady var? Have I asked you to be compensated for it? No. I let it go.
So that's what u meant with question will i be able to hook u up,u want store credit? No problem bro,i Will do that