MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

So that's what u meant with question will i be able to hook u up,u want store credit? No problem bro,i Will do that
Correct. By hook up I meant if you wanna use my results, compensate me for it. Some guys on Meso have an open policy incentive for credits, I haven’t seen you offer it so I never asked. I think it was a miscommunication between us.

write clear policy for labtest refund I know some sources refund in store credit 120$ for an labtest or other just refund in bitcoin.
It’s win win for you to have labtest from third party

Everybody has an issue with a source on here at one time or another, how is this any different? It’s an imperfect business, everyone’s going to have mishaps when you’re dealing with illegal shit. I’ve always been responded to by Mr. PQR and he has pointed out several times he is more reachable on Telegram and not always looking at this board.

To be fair, I’ve been here for 7 years and I’ve never had a “mishap” as stressful as I have with this source. I’m not sure why you’re making excuses for the sources, but that’s not really how things roll on Meso. We hold sources accountable for the sake of our members, we don’t give free passes to sources who screw up in any way and chalk it up to we’re “dealing with illegal shit.” This is a free market, and the legality of it changes nothing. Welcome to the Meso free market, where the shitty sources die out and the good ones stick around until they get drunk and fire off guns at their residence and get busted.

write clear policy for labtest refund I know some sources refund in store credit 120$ for an labtest or other just refund in bitcoin.
It’s win win for you to have labtest from third party
Guys like Liska and Trip do. Most other sources don’t. I don’t wanna keep repeating myself but I’m not looking for handouts. However if you use my lab work, compensate me. This has 3x the benefit for the source than it does for me. He gets free exposure, free lab tests to double check his final product and he saves money.

So that's what u meant with question will i be able to hook u up,u want store credit? No problem bro,i Will do that
You wouldn’t just find anyone willing to spend thousands of bucks on testing your products. I believe @SkankHunt plays a huge role in this community reassuring members that gears being sold are correctly dosed. Ever since he posted pharmaqo’s lab results, I believe your business did boom as I am an example of one of your new customer. The least you should do is give him credit or ask for a consent before posting it on eroids. It’s a win-win situation for both of ya.

Guys like Liska and Trip do. Most other sources don’t. I don’t wanna keep repeating myself but I’m not looking for handouts. However if you use my lab work, compensate me. This has 3x the benefit for the source than it does for me. He gets free exposure, free lab tests to double check his final product and he saves money.

What you’re asking is beyond reasonable, it’s common sense. I don’t think anyone here with a brain (some people here do lack that critical organ) thinks you’re looking for handouts. Just credit where credit is due.

You wouldn’t just find anyone willing to spend thousands of bucks on testing your products. I believe @SkankHunt plays a huge role in this community reassuring members that gears being sold are correctly dosed. Ever since he posted pharmaqo’s lab results, I believe your business did boom as I am an example of one of your new customer. The least you should do is give him credit or ask for a consent before posting it on eroids. It’s a win-win situation for both of ya.
Exactly bro i agree

I’ve never tested a company that had 8/9 good test results. I’d even say 9/9 because the lady var is tough to dose. And your products are much cheaper than bigger brands like Pharmacom and ZPHC. That guys that I’ve shared with have no complaints. I keep telling the guys on Eroids and Meso to get PharmaQo. I have zero complaints about the gear. Keep it up bro!

Hey bro. First things first, I ain’t looking for free gear. I have done 12 tests for you at $120 each. That’s $1440 plus my time. Would you be able to hook me up? I can gladly post the results on Eroids. Your gear will fly off the shelves. Just trying to make a little business proposition.

When I posted the original results on Meso my inbox blew up with guys wanting to order. I’m just turning to being some business. Today another guy posted underdosed Deca from Turkish pharma, and I posted underdosed Deca from GoodLyfe. So guys messaged me and I’m like PharmaQos Deca was spot on at 300mg. Your stuff is consistently dosed proper.

@SkankHunt bro u need to tell me your business proposition open here in public no shady things ...so what was your mail About? U want be pharmaqo rep on meso?

Don't be a cheap fuck @Mr.PQR

I would want to be compensated too for the amount of money I spent on lab testing and shipping and you posting my results on Eroids to push your business....

Another thing, I seen on Eroids you mention no credit for testing..... So you can't compensate someone a $100 in store credit, but you would go ahead anyway and post their results? Nah, that shit don't fly.

You have a very arrogant attitude and that shit needs to stop. So sources like Ashop, Liska, Trip, Pharmacom, 24hr, Turkish Pharma, RoidBaazar, Roidforsale, and so on give a store credit but you don't? I am sorry I am calling you out.

GTFOH......

So a lab analysis that was done blindly by a member that ends up well to push your business 10x as much business and you can't fund him (OR ANYONE ELSE) just the return what he paid to get it tested, minus the shipping? When what your products in production cost you next to nothing?

You should be grateful. That customer just tripled your sales because unlike you that is sending your items out, a customer is doing it blindly and has no ties....... Not the other way around telling customers "no credit". GTFOH.

You always had this "Fuck you" attitude and me and others are honestly tired of it. If we test your products we want a store credit....

I can't stand your "Fuck you" this is what you get attitude towards customers.

Congrats, digging your self a hole with your extortion method trying to flip it on @SkankHunt who dropped a lot of cash for lab analysis out of his own dime........

You should feel embarrassed you treat your customers like this.

Last edited:
Again I think it was a miscommunication. Or at least I hope it was. We have a pretty good relationship.

Don't be a cheap fuck @Mr.PQR

I would want to be compensated too for the amount of money I spent on lab testing and shipping and you posting my results on Eroids to push your business....

Another thing, I seen on Eroids you mention no credit for testing..... So you can't compensate someone a $100 in store credit, but you would go ahead anyway and post their results? Nah, that shit don't fly.

You have a very arrogant attitude and that shit needs to stop. So sources like Ashop, Liska, Trip, Pharmacom, 24hr, Turkish Pharma, RoidBaazar, Roidforsale, and so on give a store credit but you don't? I am sorry I am calling you out.

GTFOH......

So a lab analysis that was done blindly by a member that ends up well to push your business 10x as much business and you can't fund him (OR ANYONE ELSE) just the return what he paid to get it tested, minus the shipping? When what your products in production cost you next to nothing?

You should be grateful. That customer just tripled your sales because unlike you that is sending your items out, a customer is doing it blindly and has no ties....... Not the other way around telling customers "no credit". GTFOH.

You always had this "Fuck you" attitude and me and others are honestly tired of it. If we test your products we want a store credit....

I can't stand your "Fuck you" this is what you get attitude towards customers.

Congrats, digging your self a hole with your extortion method trying to flip it on @SkankHunt who dropped a lot of cash for lab analysis out of his own dime........

You should feel embarrassed you treat your customers like this.
Hahhahahahhah

This guy always had a fuck you attitude.

That is not miscommunication, I am sorry bro. I respect you because I have a short temper, and I be damn if anyone tries to extort me because I want to be compensated for getting test done.

@Mr.PQR this goes for ANYBODY. If a member test, you pay them a store credit.

Don't be cheap period.
Hahhahaha u are idiot dude,i know sera from eroids and here and on telegram. Lol

It was bro ofc ,credit no Issues ever .. i just have 100 mails daily asking for free gear
Yes I’ve seen them lol. Like the dude roidrunner who flat out asked “give me free gear for my cycle and I’ll give you a good review”. That’s bullshit fuck that guy.

Hahhahaha u are idiot dude,i know sera from eroids and here and on telegram. Lol
That’s why I was shocked honestly. I thought we had a good relationship and I’m enjoying the gear, as are my clients.

What’s the telegram contact? I would like to reach out on there to see if communication is more consistent. Sorry if this is obvious somewhere but I searched and it didn’t pop up

What’s the telegram contact? I would like to reach out on there to see if communication is more consistent. Sorry if this is obvious somewhere but I searched and it didn’t pop up
Just search pharmaqo on there you’ll find it

To be fair, I’ve been here for 7 years and I’ve never had a “mishap” as stressful as I have with this source. I’m not sure why you’re making excuses for the sources, but that’s not really how things roll on Meso. We hold sources accountable for the sake of our members, we don’t give free passes to sources who screw up in any way and chalk it up to we’re “dealing with illegal shit.” This is a free market, and the legality of it changes nothing. Welcome to the Meso free market, where the shitty sources die out and the good ones stick around until they get drunk and fire off guns at their residence and get busted.
You’re right, I guess I shouldn’t be so “benefit of the doubt” with these sources.

Yes I’ve seen them lol. Like the dude roidrunner who flat out asked “give me free gear for my cycle and I’ll give you a good review”. That’s bullshit fuck that guy.
Exactly man hahahhah u know i told u for every lab test u will Always get extra and also store credit.