MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

What’s the telegram contact? I would like to reach out on there to see if communication is more consistent. Sorry if this is obvious somewhere but I searched and it didn’t pop up
It is. He’s very active on it. There’s also special deals for telegram users only.

I think it’s just miscommunication because I contacted him for a compensation for my labtest few weeks ago and he gave me the credit store
Yes. We spoke and got everything squared away. Very big misunderstanding. Mr.P is making things right.

I’ve never tested a company that had 8/9 good test results. I’d even say 9/9 because the lady var is tough to dose. And your products are much cheaper than bigger brands like Pharmacom and ZPHC. That guys that I’ve shared with have no complaints. I keep telling the guys on Eroids and Meso to get PharmaQo. I have zero complaints about the gear. Keep it up bro!

Hey bro. First things first, I ain’t looking for free gear. I have done 12 tests for you at $120 each. That’s $1440 plus my time. Would you be able to hook me up? I can gladly post the results on Eroids. Your gear will fly off the shelves. Just trying to make a little business proposition.

When I posted the original results on Meso my inbox blew up with guys wanting to order. I’m just turning to being some business. Today another guy posted underdosed Deca from Turkish pharma, and I posted underdosed Deca from GoodLyfe. So guys messaged me and I’m like PharmaQos Deca was spot on at 300mg. Your stuff is consistently dosed proper.

@SkankHunt bro u need to tell me your business proposition open here in public no shady things ...so what was your mail About? U want be pharmaqo rep on meso?
WTF? :oops:

Yes I’ve seen them lol. Like the dude roidrunner who flat out asked “give me free gear for my cycle and I’ll give you a good review”. That’s bullshit fuck that guy.

Absolutely fuck those bottom feeders. Giving a good review when the gear is good is one thing, giving a good review simply because you got free shit is a completely other thing. It’s like those sketchy Amazon sellers who knowingly sell complete junk and then contact you when you leave a poor review, begging you to change it to positive and they’ll refund you your money and let you keep the cheap Alibaba junk they are trying to flip for a profit. Amazon has gone to complete shit. /end rant

Absolutely fuck those bottom feeders. Giving a good review when the gear is good is one thing, giving a good review simply because you got free shit is a completely other thing. It’s like those sketchy Amazon sellers who knowingly sell complete junk and then contact you when you leave a poor review, begging you to change it to positive and they’ll refund you your money and let you keep the cheap Alibaba junk they are trying to flip for a profit. Amazon has gone to complete shit. /end rant
Exactly bro!! I Would never fuckin accept that

Read the responses. Seems reasonable to me with all of the money he spent testing his gear. Pharmaqo did asked for permission to post Skank’s tests onto eroids. He’s basically using Skank’s money/test results as marketing material to pull in more money on other boards without further compensating Skank. I personally don’t see the issue with wanting further store credit for using his (Skank’s) tests to make more money off other boards.

Read the responses. Seems reasonable to me with all of the money he spent testing his gear. Pharmaqo did asked for permission to post Skank’s tests onto eroids. He’s basically using Skank’s money/test results as marketing material to pull in more money on other boards without further compensating Skank. I personally don’t see the issue with wanting further store credit for using his (Skank’s) tests to make more money off other boards.
Correct. I asked for credit after seeing my labs. I don’t mind it, just credit me like some sources have. I think the guy who runs Meso and the guy who runs telegram are too different people or reps. So he must’ve thought I was tryna get some free shit.

Yeah, I posted before I read all the responses. I agree. Just when I first read it I didn't quite understand what the deal was and what PQR was trying to say.
I know @SkankHunt is solid.

It’d be cool to see some of these labs give @SkankHunt a quarterly allowance to buy and test gear.

He buys out of pocket, posts the lab results, and gets reimbursed 2-3x the price to compensate for testing.

PS - If he gets this domestic situation cleared up I am interested in actually giving pharmaqo a try
Most of his promos are intl only. The prices are better too. If you don’t mind the wait it’s worth it to me.

PS - If he gets this domestic situation cleared up I am interested in actually giving pharmaqo a try
Order International i can guarantee delivery 100% with no issues....with Domestic motherfucker i have big problems they don't listen one thing and everything is slow...if they can't start working correct way i Will stop until i find good shipper

Most of his promos are intl only. The prices are better too. If you don’t mind the wait it’s worth it to me.
Only reason I haven’t ordered international in years is because of getting a love letter from customers on one package. The source reshipped and the second pack made it through, but having to wait twice as long due to draconian drug laws regarding AAS in the US isn’t very fun. If I order from pq again, I’m going to order international though.

Only reason I haven’t ordered international in years is because of getting a love letter from customers on one package. The source reshipped and the second pack made it through, but having to wait twice as long due to draconian drug laws regarding AAS in the US isn’t very fun. If I order from pq again, I’m going to order international though.
There is no customs with my international ,final destination is USA domestic..u don't have to worry about it bro