MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Thank you bro...i reccommend everyone rather order international then USA domestic until i solve issue with idiot shipper

I whole heartedly second this man’s advice. Order international. It’s become clear that the issue I faced as well as others have faced are largely out of PQ’s control as once his domestic reshippers have an order, it’s on them to follow through. Clearly they have trouble with doing so whereas international orders haven’t faced the same problems, not to mention how much cheaper international is.

I whole heartedly second this man’s advice. Order international. It’s become clear that the issue I faced as well as others have faced are largely out of PQ’s control as once his domestic reshippers have an order, it’s on them to follow through. Clearly they have trouble with doing so whereas international orders haven’t faced the same problems, not to mention how much cheaper international is.
Exactly,i will be honest ...when Issue is solved and i can guarantee 100% delivery in 5 working days i Will let u guys know.
International has 100% delivery to USA,no customs...15-21 days to deliver

You are slow? Hahhahaha
I did dude,i said i was fuckin pissed and done with meso ,i wanted get banned...sick of trolls and fake accounts talk shit like kids
u the only one who talk shit....your roids are crap, u seding to ppl whatever u have or u-dont.in any pills bag can be anything this time. and anything next time. your verification way are simple sticker on any bag vial or even animal , as long as u stick on it.i will stay here and will represent a true about all this pharmaqo fake test's/roid crap. and faked by your self.. not some ones else.

ppl please open your eye's read all these test result look at colour of your pills and oils, how difficult they are. and never eat any pill or use oil at all. u never know what is in it.

EB01D5C8-27A7-44E1-BB29-48F5AEBC5F93.jpeg
Update on my domestic order. Just got it today. Took 11 days after getting tracking and the contents are correct. Next time I will probably go international but no real issues on my end and Mr. PQR had communicated with me via PM on the status of the order after some concerns. I paid full price and I only used this Lab based on test results as seen on this forum from SkankHunt. First time using them but so far I’m satisfied.

u the only one who talk shit....your roids are crap, u seding to ppl whatever u have or u-dont.in any pills bag can be anything this time. and anything next time. your verification way are simple sticker on any bag vial or even animal , as long as u stick on it.i will stay here and will represent a true about all this pharmaqo fake test's/roid crap. and faked by your self.. not some ones else.

You’ve received an animal with one of your orders?! Holy shit! If there’s a chance at getting a random animal with my order, that’s the best incentive I’ve ever heard of when ordering from a ugl! What kind of animal did you receive, if you don’t mind me asking? This news about getting animals with your gear order is very exciting to me!

You’ve received an animal with one of your orders?! Holy shit! If there’s a chance at getting a random animal with my order, that’s the best incentive I’ve ever heard of when ordering from a ugl! What kind of animal did you receive, if you don’t mind me asking? This news about getting animals with your gear order is very exciting to me!
That’s a telegram special only brother. One free raccoon with a minimum order of $350.

View attachment 152263
Update on my domestic order. Just got it today. Took 11 days after getting tracking and the contents are correct. Next time I will probably go international but no real issues on my end and Mr. PQR had communicated with me via PM on the status of the order after some concerns. I paid full price and I only used this Lab based on test results as seen on this forum from SkankHunt. First time using them but so far I’m satisfied.
This is the reason for my testing brother. I wanna make sure guys are getting what’s on the label.

View attachment 152263
Enjoy the products brother!!