MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

NEW PROMO STARTS NOW AND ENDS ON MONDAY!!!

Worldwide30- CODE TO GET 30% OFF ALL INJECTABLES AND ORALS!!!
extra30- CODE TO GET 30% OFF PHARMAQO IGF AND HGH!!!!

The website now offers express shipping for 75.00 compared to International for 50.00. How much faster is the express shipping versus your regular service??

For anyone interested, Mr.PQR went back on his deal. He also gave permission to Steroidify to post my labs. I won’t be doing business with him anymore.

For what it’s worth, ordered 11 items July 22nd from the international warehouse to the US.

Received the 11 items as ordered plus the expected promo quantity today (August 19th). Haven’t used any of it yet.

Also purchased because of labs posted by @SkankHunt and disappointed to hear he’s not getting compensated for them.

Last edited:
For what it’s worth, ordered 11 items July 22nd from the international warehouse to the US.

Received the 11 items as ordered plus the expected promo quantity today (August 19th). Haven’t used any of it yet.

Also purchased because of labs posted by @SkankHunt and disappointed to hear he’s not getting compensated for them.
Weird. He said he doesn’t get business from here. So strange. :rolls eyes:

Enjoy the products brother!!
You think it's funny now u won't later u a legit scamming scumbag bro, every src on mesos and every other forum gives credit for testing product, fucking dude brought u a shit load of business and that's how u treat him.... Everyone think ur a cheap asshole anyways, and a legit dickhead, yesturday it was fine today he completely renegs on his word and his deal.... Guy tested ur anavar for u when shot was being said it was bunk and helped u out and in return u basically say fuck off just shows ur true colors

Weird. He said he doesn’t get business from here. So strange. :rolls eyes:
Weither he doesn't or not there still posted on other forums so that makes dick whole sense.... I won't be fucking with pqr plenty of other labs that make good gear and do honest business and don't fuck off there customers

Yeah tests sent out by SkankHunk is what got me interested in this lab, if what he says is true, it is indeed a very low move

For anyone interested, Mr.PQR went back on his deal. He also gave permission to Steroidify to post my labs. I won’t be doing business with him anymore.

I’m going to have to follow suit with what you’re doing. There are plenty of other labs with high quality gear and high levels of integrity to give my business to a lab that doesn’t have integrity. Having quality gear isn’t enough to ensure my business. I’d advise other people to do the same to keep the standards high on Meso for sources, holding UGLs accountable benefits us all in the end. Free market’s gonna free market.

I’m going to have to follow suit with what you’re doing. There are plenty of other labs with high quality gear and high levels of integrity to give my business to a lab that doesn’t have integrity. Having quality gear isn’t enough to ensure my business. I’d advise other people to do the same to keep the standards high on Meso for sources, holding UGLs accountable benefits us all in the end. Free market’s gonna free market.
Yep. Ain’t no worries for me my man, plenty of other guys. I’m sure when he comes back from his ban he’ll try to twist my words again.

My man is such a scumbucket that he literally is posting the labs where ever he can now, his Lil telegram group and his groupies .... The amount it woulda coated and the amount of bussiness he does along with what skank brought him in alone woulda literally been a piece of sand on the beach shit woulda cost him nothing, and he coulds avoided this whole shit contuined doing good business and taking in tons of orders and kept here and there getting his gear tested by skank allowing for even more people to feel comfortable and order expecially new guys or guys looking for a new src..... It's pretty sad when u have to be that low.... And when all that shit was going on and everyone was unsure cause some people were saying oh it's not working I tried it the var doesn't work it's bunk, if it was for Oleif and skanktesting the var and skank tested the old batch and the newer batch along with other stuff and oils and that helped show the gear wasn't bunk and did have properly dosed gear and the correct compound. At the end of the day it was skank that eased everyone with his testing that the gear was okay to use and dosed right... Other wise he woulda just become another low class ugl... Maybe once his shit crawls to a snail pace and orders aren't coming in like they use to hell realize he fucked up.... But by then it'll already been to late to fix his gapping whole of bullshit lies and excuses....

The one where you place an order, pay him money and you get items you didn’t order and none of the ones you did! It’s really a great deal, it’s like gear roulette. Never know whatcha going to get!
It sucks that this guy is such a buffoon, cause he really has his products dialed in..( as of recent testing). Everything else with this guy is a shit show and there should really be a DO NOT ORDER from this source.

It sucks that this guy is such a buffoon, cause he really has his products dialed in..( as of recent testing). Everything else with this guy is a shit show and there should really be a DO NOT ORDER from this source.

I finally received tren the other day, not the kind I ordered. Originally ordered tren ace, got sent test c instead. Complained and was told Tren Ace was out of stock so he’d be sending me tri tren instead (whatever, better than no tren). Well it came in a bag with a single piece of bubble wrap inside that wasn’t even taped around the vials. Literally just a few vials rolling freely around the bag and a small piece of bubble wrap throw in there that wasn’t doing a thing. And the bag it was sent in was huge for what was being sent. It’s what I’d expect a pair of jeans to be mailed in, not a few vials of gear. Either way, just wanted to add to the clown show by describing how my replacement order was shipped. Everything about this source is the most unprofessional bullshit I’ve ever experienced, bar none.

posting personally-identifying information about other members is strictly prohibited

I am pretty sure its not PQR himself but that stupid rep of his from Europe [EDIT: PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION POSTED IN VIOLATION OF THE RULES HAS BEEN REMOVED] that acts like an arrogant fuck.

I would never have that guy represent my company. I am sure @SkankHunt knows what I mean.

I spoke with PQR himself before months ago on a private chat line and he speaks little to no english actually super broken up lol. Its deff his rep speaking in behalf of PQR. Same language dialect and all.

I wouldn't be suprised if he was telling @SkankHunt to post lab analysis for store credit and then lying after.