MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

I hope pharmacon stays alive for a good while then. The prices and international shipping suck but I know I’m getting real gear at the very least. Shit I might just subscribe to Bostin Loyds forum if things get worse. You could probably find a source for cocaine on there
Yup never tried but pcon has been consistent for ages with great customer service judging on reviews.

Yup never tried but pcon has been consistent for ages with great customer service judging on reviews.
Used them a long time ago but their prices are too high. Thought they ran into some scandals as well throughout the years.

Used them a long time ago but their prices are too high. Thought they ran into some scandals as well throughout the years.
Prices suck ass but I can’t be bothered to stifle through these shitty source threads. Apparently some asshole named naps is like a mastermind with multiple fake disguises. Really fucks the quality of this forum

For anyone interested, Mr.PQR went back on his deal. He also gave permission to Steroidify to post my labs. I won’t be doing business with him anymore.
I bought their gear due to your lab report. However, if pharmaq did not give you what you should get, I will stop to order from them.

I bought their gear due to your lab report. However, if pharmaq did not give you what you should get, I will stop to order from them.
What’s funny is he said the labs did nothing for him. He gets no business from here or Eroids. But now his rep is claiming he paid to have those done. Dude is a straight piece of shit. Oh well I’m over it.

posting personally-identifying information is strictly prohibited
I know you had alot of labs done but has anyone told you that they think the gear is bogus?

Gear is not bogus. Bogus is the disrespectful rep [EDIT: PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION POSTED IN VIOLATION OF THE RULES HAS BEEN REMOVED] that comes on here insulting people and the owner who allows that shit to fly.

No ethics, no form of loyalty. @SkankHunt did over what 10 test? And he can't credit him for each one and give free shipping. Considering it was done blindly from a third party.

I won't spend my money on this source.

What’s funny is he said the labs did nothing for him. He gets no business from here or Eroids. But now his rep is claiming he paid to have those done. Dude is a straight piece of shit. Oh well I’m over it.
I am willing to be your little sponsor in this time if PQR still ignore your request ,haha. You help ppl a lot in this forum. If you don't mind, just send me your crypto wallet in private message.

Here’s what I don’t get, he wasn’t even smart enough to whiteout your name in the testing. Literally says SkankHunt, and I’m sure all the ignorant fucks that looked at that won’t question a single thing.

Here’s what I don’t get, he wasn’t even smart enough to whiteout your name in the testing. Literally says SkankHunt, and I’m sure all the ignorant fucks that looked at that won’t question a single thing.
It’s funnier because I still have friends in the group. They sent it to me lmao. Whatever this source can do to get a few more sales they’ll do. The owner is actually a decent guy. It’s the reps.

I used the Tren E from this lab is i feel like it was test, Switched half way into current run from my usual lab to This one and Immediately noticed a difference 2 weeks in. Nothing changed in my program. Could be placebo by me but that's just my experience. Also gained 2-3 lbs of water out of no where lol. If anyone else has experience with Tren E from this lab chime in :)
I am with you on that. Been on this lab's test and tren for 3 weeks and losing significant amount of strength and feel like my test is crashed rock bottom. This is just my opinion and I cant guarantee that the gear is bunk at this point till I get my bloods drawn and get my results back. Take my words with a grain of salt.

Lol labs did nothing for him and yet he openly uses your lab results on majority of his sites and blabber openly on chats and forums that labs did nothing to boost his sale. Reminds me of one of the Asia's night market I visited where all the sales con man reminds me of MrPQ.

I am with you on that. Been on this lab's test and tren for 3 weeks and losing significant amount of strength and feel like my test is crashed rock bottom. This is just my opinion and I cant guarantee that the gear is bunk at this point till I get my bloods drawn and get my results back. Take my words with a grain of salt.
Me too dude
800mg test 400
600mg mast
450 deca
400 tren
And I think it's junk, I didnt wanna get attacked for a feelz report. I already ordered new shit .
I've been on it 2 or 3 weeks longer than you .

Me too dude
800mg test 400
600mg mast
450 deca
400 tren
And I think it's junk, I didnt wanna get attacked for a feelz report. I already ordered new shit .
I've been on it 2 or 3 weeks longer than you .
In one day, we have 3 mesorx's members having suspicion that his gear is actually bunk. This proves that even lab tests aren't as reliable as you think. Pharmaqo's products tested almost perfect only the 2.5 mg var was off. With that being said, good luck with getting quality gear online not mentioning god knows what we are injecting into our body. Walking up to a random jacked dude in the gym and asking him would be my new go to. At this point, lets just pray that whatever we injected into our bod would eventually be metabolized. Humans are strange creatures ... knowing the risk and consequences involved, we still push our limits sending hundreds and thousands of dollars to a stranger laughing his ass off behind his screen just to satisfy our desire. I guess MRPQ is a step ahead than most of us. Pretty dam smart to even make sure that 1 of his product (he chose the least in demand var 2.5mg)tested slightly off the dosage recommendation to make it seem more reliable and trustworthy.

In one day, we have 3 mesorx's members having suspicion that his gear is actually bunk. This proves that even lab tests aren't as reliable as you think. Pharmaqo's products tested almost perfect only the 2.5 mg var was off. With that being said, good luck with getting quality gear online not mentioning god knows what we are injecting into our body. Walking up to a random jacked dude in the gym and asking him would be my new go to. At this point, lets just pray that whatever we injected into our bod would eventually be metabolized. Humans are strange creatures ... knowing the risk and consequences involved, we still push our limits sending hundreds and thousands of dollars to a stranger laughing his ass off behind his screen just to satisfy our desire. I guess MRPQ is a step ahead than most of us. Pretty dam smart to even make sure that 1 of his product (he chose the least in demand var 2.5mg)tested slightly off the dosage recommendation to make it seem more reliable and trustworthy.
Fortunately I’ve had zero problems with his gear. My clients all love it. I’ve personally used the tadalifil, pct pills anavar and some of the oils. I don’t think he would skimp on quality. The price of his anavar went up ALOT. Im assuming due to the price of good raws. Either way I never tested the Test E so who knows.

Same i don't have lab work but i was on 200 Tren E with good progress for 5 weeks Ran out of it so i got this lab Tren E cause i saw good labs, bumped my Tren E to 400 when i got it and i regressed on all my lift and body comp and i used this lab for 4 weeks, just doesn't make sense how i double my dose and got nothing lol. Program and diet remained unchanged. Im not saying the gear is 100% bunk since i don't have labs but just my experience with this lab.