MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

just to remember. my var 50 was zol(not clearly amount of it even, and test p was empty... both produc's were verificated in website, ppl who give good review here mrpqr hes self or hes friends. this lab overal is shit but as he says'' enjoy your gear bro'' enjoy this trash ppl. warned u all while ago.

aswell that test results are faked-same as whole website verification system.exacly same faked lab results from same lab, pills every time diff colour even. ''ejoy your gear bros'' :D wont use,no reason to risk. can read more of it and proof's in past of this topic or many test's results topics of this labtrashbrand in this forum ''amazing trash gear''

just to remember. my var 50 was zol(not clearly amount of it even, and test p was empty... both produc's were verificated in website, ppl who give good review here mrpqr hes self or hes friends. this lab overal is shit but as he says'' enjoy your gear bro'' enjoy this trash ppl. warned u all while ago.

aswell that test results are faked-same as whole website verification system.exacly same faked lab results from same lab, pills every time diff colour even. ''ejoy your gear bros'' :D wont use,no reason to risk. can read more of it and proof's in past of this topic or many test's results topics of this labtrashbrand in this forum ''amazing trash gear''
Awesome man, now you can use the money you would’ve spent on more gear on English classes!

56 total posts and all about Pharmaqo.
you seem to love them

Had my last order with Pharmaqo. Ordered international and paid for international shipping cost… received my package from USA domestic warehouse. Very weird. No response on the extra money I threw away.

Had my last order with Pharmaqo. Ordered international and paid for international shipping cost… received my package from USA domestic warehouse. Very weird. No response on the extra money I threw away.
Got a response, explanation made sense. Ignore my post.

I have tried emailing and using the pharmaqo telegram chat and to no avail, since they already have my money I guess they don’t wanna make my order right. I recommend no one order from this source again simply because the fact they are unprofessional with their consumers.

I ordered two vials ANDROBOLAN400 and instead I received two packs of ANADROL 50 pills. How do you possibly get that messed up.

It has been over a week since I have tried contacting the source ( multiple times ) and no response.

I ordered international to USA.
B8BE290E-B715-4B0F-9500-DCD444FBEF5C.jpeg887D85EE-5CCE-4CC1-B298-33803AAFDB04.jpeg

I have tried emailing and using the pharmaqo telegram chat and to no avail, since they already have my money I guess they don’t wanna make my order right. I recommend no one order from this source again simply because the fact they are unprofessional with their consumers.

I ordered two vials ANDROBOLAN400 and instead I received two packs of ANADROL 50 pills. How do you possibly get that messed up.

It has been over a week since I have tried contacting the source ( multiple times ) and no response.

View attachment 154044View attachment 154045
I'm pretty sure you can order that spring water domestically.......j.k !! Well I hope you get made right, fucked up orders appear to be pretty common with this source. It's a shame too , cause his products have been solid so far....

I'm pretty sure you can order that spring water domestically.......j.k !! Well I hope you get made right, fucked up orders appear to be pretty common with this source. It's a shame too , cause his products have been solid so far....
he puts in oils pills and pack- same as to orders anything he has in hand.
so everyone enjoy gear here bro's? :D

open packs, even pills in same type pack be different :d

Yeah I guarantee if you take those 2 anadrol packs back to back you will end up in the hospital needing a liver transplant.

Wanted to add to the bad experiences this lab seems to keep providing everyone.Order and payment confirmed TWO WEEKS AGO. Order status says complete. I emailed and requested an update which resulted in a shipping label being printed but since then there has been no progress on my order.

I should’ve came here and researched more before paying. My first order took about a week total but something’s changed.

Buyers beware, this guy is at the very least unprofessional, slow and potentially scamming us all. Keep in mind, I paid $30 for expedited domestic shipping. I could’ve went international and had it already.

Fuck this guy.

Had to see for myself and sent Pharmaqo stuff to Janoshik for testing. I sent Anavar 10, Deca 300 and Test 300.

Everything was +/- 3%.
Ok I'll just take your word for it then.
Man Utd Whatever GIF by Manchester United