MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

How bout you post results somewhere?
I may later. I’m undecided because the source has already reused other peoples test results without permission and a few members here have had bad CS experiences.

Nothing I’m saying is surprising. This stuff has all been tested publicly multiple times. If you believe me it’s another data point, if not go look at one of the many other tests.

In one day, we have 3 mesorx's members having suspicion that his gear is actually bunk. This proves that even lab tests aren't as reliable as you think. Pharmaqo's products tested almost perfect only the 2.5 mg var was off. With that being said, good luck with getting quality gear online not mentioning god knows what we are injecting into our body. Walking up to a random jacked dude in the gym and asking him would be my new go to. At this point, lets just pray that whatever we injected into our bod would eventually be metabolized. Humans are strange creatures ... knowing the risk and consequences involved, we still push our limits sending hundreds and thousands of dollars to a stranger laughing his ass off behind his screen just to satisfy our desire. I guess MRPQ is a step ahead than most of us. Pretty dam smart to even make sure that 1 of his product (he chose the least in demand var 2.5mg)tested slightly off the dosage recommendation to make it seem more reliable and trustworthy.
I guess the good test results only apply for the batch being tested, although he can simply print labels with the same batch number as the ones getting the good results, who knows, this is why i like to send my gear out for testing and only stop doing this when ever i have gotten several good results from the same provider.

I am with you on that. Been on this lab's test and tren for 3 weeks and losing significant amount of strength and feel like my test is crashed rock bottom. This is just my opinion and I cant guarantee that the gear is bunk at this point till I get my bloods drawn and get my results back. Take my words with a grain of salt.
How did your blood results turn out??

Update from previous post

It’s now been 3 weeks without shipment of my order. Nothing on tracking.

Again, buyer beware if you’re here vetting the source. Look elsewhere.

This surprises me and majorly pisses me off. Only ever ordered Test before from these guys (the test was fine and had no issues with it) but was considering ordering some other compounds and after reading this thread I think I’ll be looking for another UK source

Wanted to add to the bad experiences this lab seems to keep providing everyone.Order and payment confirmed TWO WEEKS AGO. Order status says complete. I emailed and requested an update which resulted in a shipping label being printed but since then there has been no progress on my order.

I should’ve came here and researched more before paying. My first order took about a week total but something’s changed.

Buyers beware, this guy is at the very least unprofessional, slow and potentially scamming us all. Keep in mind, I paid $30 for expedited domestic shipping. I could’ve went international and had it already.

Fuck this guy.

Order has been received. Test Cyp x2 and Tren Ace x2. Both Tren bottles are covered in oil as if there was a leak or they were poorly handled. The wrapping of the bottles were completely soaked and unreadable. Volume of bottles seem unaffected so I’m leaning towards poor packaging.

In total my order took nearly a month, and this was domestic shipping to US (expected 1-2 weeks at most). I’m stuck questioning the purity of the compounds after reading other users experiences. I don’t want to risk crashing my test so I am still running my TRT cruise dose from another lab I know is legit with the remaining Vial I do have from them. I’ve already placed an order with that lab out of safety/preparation if Pharmaqo goes to shit.

The Good:
I’ve started the Tren the day it came (first time user so not sure 100% what to expect or look for) and I honestly feel stronger already so I hope that’s a good sign. A small sprinkle of hope around an otherwise miserable 2nd experience with pharmaqo.

Take this as you may, god speed brothers.

I may later. I’m undecided because the source has already reused other peoples test results without permission and a few members here have had bad CS experiences.

Nothing I’m saying is surprising. This stuff has all been tested publicly multiple times. If you believe me it’s another data point, if not go look at one of the many other tests.
Oh yeah ? I tested his products all were +/- 25%

You may later? what is holding you back? Your prestige million bucks test result ?

I see some bitching about delivery times and TA. There are several larger sources selling Pharmaqo. I don't care if their intl store sucks in regard to TA. I'd probably use another reseller with a better/large shipping operation (OSgear, Steroidify, etc) anyway.

I just want to know if they cut corners on raws and quality in production? Pharmacom sadly no longer makes its 200mg primo and Pharmaqo has a 175mg primo product. Anyone tried their primo, anavar etc? The prices in their international store are cheap but I suspect slow TA and seizures rates above some of the larger resellers.

I see some bitching about delivery times and TA. There are several larger sources selling Pharmaqo. I don't care if their intl store sucks in regard to TA. I'd probably use another reseller with a better/large shipping operation (OSgear, Steroidify, etc) anyway.

I just want to know if they cut corners on raws and quality in production? Pharmacom sadly no longer makes its 200mg primo and Pharmaqo has a 175mg primo product. Anyone tried their primo, anavar etc? The prices in their international store are cheap but I suspect slow TA and seizures rates above some of the larger resellers.
Yea I’m on the 100mg primo and it’s good. I also was on their avavar 50 and it’s good as well. As far as the shipping taking long it’s cuz the holidays and Covid. I usually get my pharmaqo from roidbazaar