MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

I didn’t buy from prq but from Roidbazaar and look at this shit. Wasn’t there when I bought it and about a month later when I was going to start to use it look what I found. Looks like dust in there floating. I pinned this 2x before

Attachments

• 1A76FED7-9CBE-49C4-9202-68BE759D6148.jpeg
    1A76FED7-9CBE-49C4-9202-68BE759D6148.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 174
  • A75200F6-6F31-4497-89F7-C6EF908A6976.jpeg
    A75200F6-6F31-4497-89F7-C6EF908A6976.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 151
  • 906B4711-3AEA-436D-AE00-2D5155F20F43.jpeg
    906B4711-3AEA-436D-AE00-2D5155F20F43.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 158
I didn’t buy from prq but from Roidbazaar and look at this shit. Wasn’t there when I bought it and about a month later when I was going to start to use it look what I found. Looks like dust in there floating. I pinned this 2x before
It is crashed, just reheat it a bit applying dry heat like with a hair dryer, or even use hot water but do not boil it, stir the vial gently and it will become as it used to be.

It is crashed, just reheat it a bit applying dry heat like with a hair dryer, or even use hot water but do not boil it, stir the vial gently and it will become as it used to be.
So how often should this happen. Never seen this happen before or with any other brand.

So how often should this happen. Never seen this happen before or with any other brand.
It usually happens due to low temperatures, where were you storing it? Avoid fridge, etc for oils.

Keep it at room temperature, preferably with no light and should be fine. If it happens again and you cannot store it elsewhere just remember to take a look before drawing and reheat for some minutes again.

It usually happens due to low temperatures, where were you storing it? Avoid fridge, etc for oils.

Keep it at room temperature, preferably with no light and should be fine. If it happens again and you cannot store it elsewhere just remember to take a look before drawing and reheat for some minutes again.
I keep it in a shoebox in my basement. I let it sit in hot water in my sink. It pretty much cleared it up but there still is one spot of dust looking thing.

Attachments

• 31E414BC-B259-4E39-B30E-0469669A04D9.jpeg
    31E414BC-B259-4E39-B30E-0469669A04D9.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 164
I keep it in a shoebox in my basement. I let it sit in hot water in my sink. It pretty much cleared it up but there still is one spot of dust looking thing.
Maybe the basement temperature is a bit low, but do not worry as it is easy to solve.

What you call dust are like small "crystals", but repeat the same process, more time and stir a bit more, gently, and will probably go away and become clear and uniform oil like the rest.

If after doing it for a long time it doesn't improve, it might be some kind of rubber from the vial or any other kind of dust/dirty. But I do not think it is nothing to do with that.

Maybe the basement temperature is a bit low, but do not worry as it is easy to solve.

What you call dust are like small "crystals", but repeat the same process, more time and stir a bit more, gently, and will probably go away and become clear and uniform oil like the rest.

If after doing it for a long time it doesn't improve, it might be some kind of rubber from the vial or any other kind of dust/dirty. But I do not think it is nothing to do with that.
Thank you very much. Much appreciated bro.

1C1E2D58-CDA2-44C3-8E57-7CE917335391.png
I bought from MrPQR and everything arrived in three weeks, perfect package and everything as it should be. MrPQR at your complete disposal for any explanation or doubt or problem. And safe shipping, perfect hidden package very well

Thank you.
I can see why people continuously request domestic sources. The ones on here either ragequit, they got run off, or they went ghost.
That’s not why. Not enough time in the day to deal with all the dumbass questions that come from people. This company is a great source.

I just placed an order a few weeks ago and it got put on hold after 2 or 3 days. Seems they were out of stock for domestic but the website didnt say out of stock and still let me place the order. I've tried to contact to see if they can ship international. Can't seem to get a response from MrPQR. I've tried contacting through the site and pm here. Hoping I didn't get screwed here.

I just placed an order a few weeks ago and it got put on hold after 2 or 3 days. Seems they were out of stock for domestic but the website didnt say out of stock and still let me place the order. I've tried to contact to see if they can ship international. Can't seem to get a response from MrPQR. I've tried contacting through the site and pm here. Hoping I didn't get screwed here.
Maybe try one of the source boards he on and contact his rep from that board?? IDK??? Might get a response. Hope it works out for you.

Contact him through eroids.com, he active on that site

All good sir, i have send u 2 var from International