MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

BOGO FLASH SALE UNTIL SUNDAY!!!

PUT IN COMMNETS

IWANTPQR

ALL ORDERS OVER 1000$!!! BOGO ON ALL PHARMAQO INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTS EVEN HGH!!!!!

BOGO FLASH SALE UNTIL SUNDAY!!!

PUT IN COMMNETS

IWANTPQR

ALL ORDERS OVER 1000$!!! BOGO ON ALL PHARMAQO INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTS EVEN HGH!!!!!
I tried to contact via the website, but havent got reply for weeks now - do you have a mail I can get in contact with? Also the labtest shown on site, is that for the current batch that I will get If I order?

Also any1 who can recommend this source?

Last edited:
I tried to contact via the website, but havent got reply for weeks now - do you have a mail I can get in contact with? Also the labtest shown on site, is that for the current batch that I will get If I order?

Also any1 who can recommend this source?
Telegram please bro

Order received with the promotion of 50% of last month. For now, everything is fine with this source, the products are well dosed.

Attachments

• IMG_20220505_164345.jpg
    IMG_20220505_164345.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 114
BOGO FLASH SALE ONE MORE TIME UNTIL SUNDAY!!!

PUT IN COMMNETS

IWANTPQR

BOGO FLASH SALE ONE MORE TIME UNTIL SUNDAY!!!

PUT IN COMMNETS

IWANTPQR

New promo before the summer!! ,

SUMMER2022-30% off!!!!
minimum order 500usd

Promo ends on 5th of june

Domestic shipping still processing for seven days now... I didn't think it would take this long. I'm only complaining because this will be the wrong address if it takes much longer.

Last edited:
Was going to order domestic ..These are finished oils? Also domestic ship 50.00 and they aren't very quick is that what in understanding?

Was going to order domestic ..These are finished oils? Also domestic ship 50.00 and they aren't very quick is that what in understanding?
Do you know see multiple other usa domestics with cheaper shipping, better products, and reasonable ta?