MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

THE CRAZIEST SALE IN THE STEROID-SPHERE EVER!!!
PHARMAQO WILL NEVER BE BEATEN IN PRICE AND QUALITY

WITH THE ECONOMY FUCKING US ALL LET PHARMAQO TAKE THE PRESSURE OF YOUR EXPENSES ! ! !
THE FED / THE BANKS / THE ELITECLASS DONT WANT A POPULATION OF ALPHA FUCKING MALES...

THEY WANT YOU TO BE SLAVES TO THERE SYSTEMS AND A SLAVE TO THEM...

DONT LET THEM TELL US WHAT TO FUCKING DO ! ! !

TRAIN HARD - EAT CLEAN - UP THE DOSE AND PUMP THE MOST ! ! !

PHARMAQO ARE OFFERING 50% OFF ALL ORDERS OVER $1500.

YES YOU HEARD THAT FUCKING RIGHT!!!

50% FUCKING OFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!

CODE COMING IN A FEW HOURS!!!

Repeatedly posting the exact same message over and over again is prohibited.

WITH THE ECONOMY FUCKING US ALL LET PHARMAQO TAKE THE PRESSURE OF YOUR EXPENSES ! ! !
THE FED / THE BANKS / THE ELITECLASS DONT WANT A POPULATION OF ALPHA FUCKING MALES...

2 CODES!!!!

Fucktheelite - orals, injectables
Fucktheelitebonus - hgh, cartridge and igf

2 CODES!!!!

Fucktheelite - orals, injectables
Fucktheelitebonus - hgh, cartridge and igf
This is nothing special you have this posted on telegram… this is nothing special for meso.

Yes they are bro!
They are so slow it is ridiculous. The product is good, but I placed an order on June 24th. Today is July 14th and they didn’t even get me a tracking number until the 11th. Oh and the package has not even gotten to the post office yet. All this for a domestic order with a $50 shipping fee. If it was 10 days I would say the shipping fee is worth it… but nope. Also “Mr.P” made every excuse in the book and then tried to say I was short a few cents on my payment…. Um definitely not, I actually over paid. I always do just to be safe…. He however didn’t process. The order or payment for two weeks so I guess the bitcoin went down…shocker there right?
The product is good…. The service sucks. It was an order for about $800. I place probably 2 to 3 orders a month and my last three were all the same story. You would think instead of being a jerk he could have tried to make up for it with some free gear or something but nope.

Domestic shipping still processing for seven days now... I didn't think it would take this long. I'm only complaining because this will be the wrong address if it takes much longer.
They are so slow it is ridiculous. The product is good, but I placed an order on June 24th. Today is July 14th and they didn’t even get me a tracking number until the 11th. Oh and the package has not even gotten to the post office yet. All this for a domestic order with a $50 shipping fee. If it