MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

THE CRAZIEST SALE IN THE STEROID-SPHERE EVER!!!
PHARMAQO WILL NEVER BE BEATEN IN PRICE AND QUALITY

WITH THE ECONOMY FUCKING US ALL LET PHARMAQO TAKE THE PRESSURE OF YOUR EXPENSES ! ! !
THE FED / THE BANKS / THE ELITECLASS DONT WANT A POPULATION OF ALPHA FUCKING MALES...

THEY WANT YOU TO BE SLAVES TO THERE SYSTEMS AND A SLAVE TO THEM...

DONT LET THEM TELL US WHAT TO FUCKING DO ! ! !

TRAIN HARD - EAT CLEAN - UP THE DOSE AND PUMP THE MOST ! ! !

PHARMAQO ARE OFFERING 50% OFF ALL ORDERS OVER $1500.

YES YOU HEARD THAT FUCKING RIGHT!!!

50% FUCKING OFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!

2 CODES!!!!

Fucktheelite - orals, injectables
Fucktheelitebonus - hgh, cartridge and igf

I'd like to try the Test and Tren AQ (water, no ester). This is the only source with these products I can find, so have to take the positives along with the negatives I guess.

Another issue is neither is available US domestic, and paying $50 domestic shipping and waiting over a week, might we well order it cheaper from overseas and possibly wait another few weeks?

@Mr.PQR, I personally don't like to have to wait for "deals", but is there anything currently or coming up I could take advantage of? Without a deal, I just can't justify the shipping cost for this small test order.

I'd like to try the Test and Tren AQ (water, no ester). This is the only source with these products I can find, so have to take the positives along with the negatives I guess.

Another issue is neither is available US domestic, and paying $50 domestic shipping and waiting over a week, might we well order it cheaper from overseas and possibly wait another few weeks?

@Mr.PQR, I personally don't like to have to wait for "deals", but is there anything currently or coming up I could take advantage of? Without a deal, I just can't justify the shipping cost for this small test order.
There is BOGO now on every domestic order over 600$

BITCOIN PAYMENT PROMO!!!
3 X FREE VIALS OVER $600
5 X FREE VIALS OVER $1000

WE CHOOSE THE VIALS

Put BTC IS THE KING in the comments