MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Not really as it’s $83.00 for 1 bottle of Testex C including delivery and about £40 on the uk site so while I really rate Pharmaqo I can’t pay nearly double by buying direct.
Shipping is bit expensive we know but that's why we Always do Great promos for customers,so buying in bulk they save a lot of money

He is messing me around?

Someone off my blocked list must be telling you stories and trying to cause trouble (as usual).

I've got a small but loyal group of followers that can't stop watching my posts and hating me with a personal vendetta bro but my advice is don't take those clowns too seriously.

They're just really sad people that live their lives on forums trying to get the social recognition that they can't achieve in the real world.

As I said already...I'll contact you privately. If you don't want my business/money coz of bullshit stories/lies from my haters....don't trade with me. Simple. No problem.

Last edited:
USA Domestic is mostly out of stock. Any idea on when more orals will be available?
Not for a long time,we have issues to restock USA domestic....but International shipping is faster then ever some orders just 11 days

Shipping. Domestic 2 weeks and 50.00 lol

What's funny (lol) about that ???

I guess you must be one of those types of silly customers that thinks someone is sat there on the other end 24/7 just waiting to post your drug package instantly like it was an amazon/ebay order.....

The new promo is here!!
This is the codes u have to use to get this promo- 500suspromo2022
1000suspromo2022
1500suspromo2022GET BIGGER - BANNER.png