MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Do you have experience shipping to Sweden? I’ve order from you 4 times before to the US with no issues. I am just wondering what is the likelihood of a successful delivery.

Do you have experience shipping to Sweden? I’ve order from you 4 times before to the US with no issues. I am just wondering what is the likelihood of a successful delivery.
Only had few orders shipped there and it was good no customs issues

Guys let's see some feedback...few best most detail reviews will get store credit
Have been using your GH cartridges from your last sale and absolutely love them. The convenience is unreal as is the result. Staying lean on a somewhat sloppy summer diet lol. Also used 600 mg of test cyp and 525 mg of your primo. Happy to report the primo is 100% pip free for me. Have used other higher mg primo and it was like lava. The cyp was also like butter, and I believe the last jano test had it right at 200mg? Anyways backed off the primo for now but will continue with gh and test. May throw in some XXX tabs I picked up from you for the winter.

Guys let's see some feedback...few best most detail reviews will get store credit
I have ordered several times from PharmaQo and I never been disappointed.
The product quality is solid. Almost every batch has provided a test report, which is reassuring.
Customer service is truly friendly,Any questions I had were promptly answered.
Normaly I received my orders in less than 10days.

Primo175:very smooth, no pip at all,and i really like high concentrate primo,less injections.I use 3ml per week.

1TC (AKA DHB): This is a great compound. I haven't used eq since I used DHB. No water retention,no gyno problem,build solid and hard muscle.I use 3.5ml per week.

Anavar50: High concentrated anavar,it has good cost performance. The quantity is 3 times of the 10mg specification, but the price is less than 2 times. I use 50mg per day, which is very suitable for me.

Have been using your GH cartridges from your last sale and absolutely love them. The convenience is unreal as is the result. Staying lean on a somewhat sloppy summer diet lol. Also used 600 mg of test cyp and 525 mg of your primo. Happy to report the primo is 100% pip free for me. Have used other higher mg primo and it was like lava. The cyp was also like butter, and I believe the last jano test had it right at 200mg? Anyways backed off the primo for now but will continue with gh and test. May throw in some XXX tabs I picked up from you for the winter.
Thank you for your review Brother!!! Message me later for a code

I have ordered several times from PharmaQo and I never been disappointed.
The product quality is solid. Almost every batch has provided a test report, which is reassuring.
Customer service is truly friendly,Any questions I had were promptly answered.
Normaly I received my orders in less than 10days.

Primo175:very smooth, no pip at all,and i really like high concentrate primo,less injections.I use 3ml per week.

1TC (AKA DHB): This is a great compound. I haven't used eq since I used DHB. No water retention,no gyno problem,build solid and hard muscle.I use 3.5ml per week.

Anavar50: High concentrated anavar,it has good cost performance. The quantity is 3 times of the 10mg specification, but the price is less than 2 times. I use 50mg per day, which is very suitable for me.
Thank you for your review my friend!!! Message me for a code bro

Sponsors

Latest posts