MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Hi Mr.PQR,Have you considered raising the dhb from 100mg to 150mg or even 200mg? I mean 100mg is great,but higher concentrations mean less oil injected. Just saying.

Hi Mr.PQR,Have you considered raising the dhb from 100mg to 150mg or even 200mg? I mean 100mg is great,but higher concentrations mean less oil injected. Just saying.
I’d keep it at 100mg. DHB is crash prone at even 100mg so anything over is just asking for trouble without a shitload of solvents.

Hey my friend! We have tried to make it 150mg but pip was there,not bad but every time u would get a pip and also more easy to crash so for now we keep it at 100mg still

Using just over 7iu for almost 2 months now. Loving the fullness and ability to stay lean lol. Used other gh before, but never this high.
Happy to hear that u are having great results brother,keep us all updated about your progress

Anyone tried androbolan from pharmaqo? Looking to incorporate it in my next blast for ease. Thinking 1 ml eod and another ml of their primo 175 per week.

@Mr.PQR I’ve been on your testosterone cyp for my trt for the past three years on and off. I get zero pip and my bloodwork is always spot on. Typically on 150mg a week my total testosterone is 900ng/dl to 975ng/dl depending on the blood test. Just purchased multi-test 400. Received it in 2.5 weeks to the statesimage.jpg

@Mr.PQR I’ve been on your testosterone cyp for my trt for the past three years on and off. I get zero pip and my bloodwork is always spot on. Typically on 150mg a week my total testosterone is 900ng/dl to 975ng/dl depending on the blood test. Just purchased multi-test 400. Received it in 2.5 weeks to the statesView attachment 173849
Thank you my friend for your honest feedback and a photo. Please message me for a store credit code

MESOM40%OFF - INTERNATIONAL-1.pngMESOM30%OFF - DOMESTIC-1.png

So here we go guys,special meso promo!!! 2 different codes one for USA domestic and one for International!!