MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Thanks brother, looking to place an order want to try the cyp, only going to be a small one at first, if its good there will be many more from me. Only thing is shipping cost is more then the cyp itself!

Thanks brother, looking to place an order want to try the cyp, only going to be a small one at first, if its good there will be many more from me. Only thing is shipping cost is more then the cyp itself!
There’s a LOT of places you can buy Pharmaqo from that are uk based mate that do next day delivery and you can verify their authenticity on Pharmaqo website.

Yes i know,our shipping is expensive cause of the method we use so they charge a lot but there is no customs isssue ever. And we do have a promos so still nobody can beat the price

G
I have post a photo about the promo, 5x susta over 500$,12x over 1000$ and 18x over 1500$
Great offer to be fair but a little out my price range, I only use 3 bottles of test cyp a year as on TRT.

With that said my numbers were very good using Testex 200 last year so I do believe in the brand.