MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

I finally received tren the other day, not the kind I ordered. Originally ordered tren ace, got sent test c instead. Complained and was told Tren Ace was out of stock so he’d be sending me tri tren instead (whatever, better than no tren). Well it came in a bag with a single piece of bubble wrap inside that wasn’t even taped around the vials. Literally just a few vials rolling freely around the bag and a small piece of bubble wrap throw in there that wasn’t doing a thing. And the bag it was sent in was huge for what was being sent. It’s what I’d expect a pair of jeans to be mailed in, not a few vials of gear. Either way, just wanted to add to the clown show by describing how my replacement order was shipped. Everything about this source is the most unprofessional bullshit I’ve ever experienced, bar none.
So pharmaqo and steroidify are good to go for the USA?
No one here gets a g2g for good reason. All the information you need is right here. You may want to do your own research and draw your own conclusions.

So pharmaqo and steroidify are good to go for the USA?
Of course! I did get a 1.7 GPA in public school, you know.
Ok, I take it you took a peak at all the lab testing done with these sources, right. Now for example PQR from the beginning to present, there’s been hiccups all along. You need to READ first. Not the first two posts and last two posts.

Ordered international on 8/3 and received package on 8/23 i got the exact items i purchased 2 test c and 3 mast e. Hopefully anyone who ordered on the same time frame i did received their package and got the items their paid for.

224900E6-423B-4DE0-8A99-E4433881A4B9.png
This piece of shit now has his rep(telegram chat admin) taking credit for my labs. Lmao. I hope Millard permanently bans you for impersonation.

I used the Tren E from this lab is i feel like it was test, Switched half way into current run from my usual lab to This one and Immediately noticed a difference 2 weeks in. Nothing changed in my program. Could be placebo by me but that's just my experience. Also gained 2-3 lbs of water out of no where lol. If anyone else has experience with Tren E from this lab chime in :)

I used the Tren E from this lab is i feel like it was test, Switched half way into current run from my usual lab to This one and Immediately noticed a difference 2 weeks in. Nothing changed in my program. Could be placebo by me but that's just my experience. Also gained 2-3 lbs of water out of no where lol. If anyone else has experience with Tren E from this lab chime in :)
Sorry i Mean I notice a difference as in i don't feel like this Tren E is as good as my other Soruce.

wouldn’t be surprised seeing how pharmaqo is going downhill. Started well, got their business / trust and then they cheap out

hard to trust any these days
I hope pharmacon stays alive for a good while then. The prices and international shipping suck but I know I’m getting real gear at the very least. Shit I might just subscribe to Bostin Loyds forum if things get worse. You could probably find a source for cocaine on there