MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

That shipper should be fired. Who the fuck thinks test C is a substitute for Trenbolone? Lol.
Apparently that guy. People are bound to be a little pissed of when they order one thing and then receive another. Not to mention having to deal which the hassle of getting it shipped out in a timely manner.

Whats the verdict so as I've mixed feeling giving him a go since I need some proviron and thinking I get something else than what I order or waiting ages on order doesn't sound fun

All of this drama is exactly why all of the OG meso members NEVER give a lab the G2G.

Thank you to all of the members who have repeated this point over and over through the years. Stay skeptical brothers

I was planning on dropping a little over a grand on my next cycle and I've had my eye on Pharmaqo for weeks now.

But after reading these last 10 pages or so, Trip now has another rack to throw at some oiled-up Latvian strippers titties.

It would behoove @Mr.PQR to address issues in a more timely manner.

china.jpg

Clearly read last 10 pages that's why I asked, no need for that off a friday msg
No source is ever good to go. It’s on you to make a decision. I can get a pack today and he could take off with your money tomorrow. There’s also selective scammers. Some guys get packs while others wait. UncleZ did it for a bit to keep his charade going. Guys would complain they’re not going packs but others would land. It’s all a gamble brother, choose wisely.

@Greg89 Wouldn’t let me quote your message, but from what I’ve been told, the issues are due to incompetent shippers in the US. The reshipper he uses for domestic orders don’t seem to have their shit together. PQR is making things right for me and is sending out 2x tri-tren because the tren ace is out of stock. The tri-tren will suffice for me, although I’m not sure how to dose it. I’d rather do more frequent pins than less, so I’m thinking eod despite two of the esters being longer.

@Greg89 Wouldn’t let me quote your message, but from what I’ve been told, the issues are due to incompetent shippers in the US. The reshipper he uses for domestic orders don’t seem to have their shit together. PQR is making things right for me and is sending out 2x tri-tren because the tren ace is out of stock. The tri-tren will suffice for me, although I’m not sure how to dose it. I’d rather do more frequent pins than less, so I’m thinking eod despite two of the esters being longer.
He must be using cakedup. Wont be long before that is over.

If they don't get their things together i will stop with USA domestic unitil i get shipper who can do the work correct way... this shit now is bad for business and pharmaqo reputation.