MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

View attachment 151883TD! Ordered July 22nd and arrived today Aug 9th.. I got everything that I ordered including the 5 test e promotion. So far so good and only thing left is to try out the gear and get bloods 5 weeks in.

@Mr.PQR liked this post between when it was posted last night and today… yet he’s not addressing anyone’s concerns. This guy is selectively scamming people and doesn’t give a shit.

I wanted to post this photo too. I thought he was going to send an extra 3x test c because of the hassle and fuck up with stock to my order… nope. As you can see, I ordered tren a, yet he manually added a note saying to send me test c…

Fucking unacceptable

87477B33-BFF7-4C6C-964C-62D6445B2B36.jpeg

I wonder if the current "too hot to handle" sale on PharmaQo products on Steroidify has anything to do with these recent PharmaQo experiences?

Again this source LIED in the early stages about Millard. So is it really a shock this source is fucking people around? Pure stupidity...
We get it man. We fucked up. You and Kacka can pat yourselves on the back. The point now is to make sure anyone visiting the thread knows what’s up and doesn’t make our mistake.

I wanted to post this photo too. I thought he was going to send an extra 3x test c because of the hassle and fuck up with stock to my order… nope. As you can see, I ordered tren a, yet he manually added a note saying to send me test c…

Fucking unacceptable

View attachment 151908
This is bullshit but almost as bad as 147 dollars for 2 Tren Ace. WTF, that is rape.

Last edited:
I honestly doubt he’ll ever get back to me to correct it. My experience with this lab just keeps getting worse and worse.
He liked my post so the least he should do is to respond to you. Did you try emailing him ? That is how I keep in touch with him .. I hope he steps up and try to fix your order.

He liked my post so the least he should do is to respond to you. Did you try emailing him ? That is how I keep in touch with him .. I hope he steps up and try to fix your order.
I did try emailing him through the “contact us” form on his webpage. Tried PMing him here, tagged him… he’s ignoring his customers because he clearly doesn’t want to deal with it and would rather lose more customers who are going to see this thread and make the decision to steer clear of this source.

This is bullshit but almost as bad as 147 dollars for 2 Tren Ace. WTF, that is rape.

Yeah I know, right? The ONLY reason I ordered from him was because he ensured me that the tren would ship out within two days of placing my order and Skank had a bunch of his gear tested and it all came back good. Well it didn’t ship for around 9 days and when it did… I didn’t even get what I fucking paid out the ass for. The level of incompetency with this source is unlike anything I’ve ever seen before.

Again this source LIED in the early stages about Millard. So is it really a shock this source is fucking people around? Pure stupidity...

I was not active on this forum when this source first popped up, but reading through most of the thread it seemed people were pleased with him and there’s an abundance of hplc testing done by our members and posted in the lab results forum.