MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Ordered 17th, still haven’t seen shit.

I ordered domestic and he can’t even ship my items out in a timely manner. I keep getting the run around when I message him as well. This is my first time ordering from this lab and it’s by far the absolute worst experience I’ve had and the customer service is lacking beyond belief.

Message him, he responds…

He responds with nothing of value. I keep getting told my items are shipping and I’ll get the tracking number and the days just pass by and my order is still on hold. This is going to fuck up my cycle and I’m pretty peeved by it, I’ve never had such a lousy experience with a UGL before.

Message him, he responds…
I have, multiple times. Similar situation to shred. I get the run-around. I’m told the order shows on hold but has been processed and I will receive tracking. A week later I follow up, told they’re restocking US domestic and it will ship any day.

It may just be a case of the US Dom needing to be restocked but I’d appreciate more transparency. I’m in no rush but if he’d told me it was going to be two weeks til they were restocked I’d have saved some cash and ordered international.

He responds with nothing of value. I keep getting told my items are shipping and I’ll get the tracking number and the days just pass by and my order is still on hold. This is going to fuck up my cycle and I’m pretty peeved by it, I’ve never had such a lousy experience with a UGL before.
That’s not good. The price you’re paying for domestic is indicative of getting your product quickly. That’s not a good look.

That’s not good. The price you’re paying for domestic is indicative of getting your product quickly. That’s not a good look.
No, it’s awful. I’m not even certain I’ll ever get what I paid for at this point. I just want an honest answer and I feel I’m not getting one. I ordered from him domestically because he assured me the products would ship within a day or two. Well it’s been much longer than that and they still have not shipped and I was relying on the items to extend my cutting cycle and this is going to interfere with that and I’m not pleased. Paying double of what I normally would for tren and it taking this long just to ship isn’t really acceptable.

I have, multiple times. Similar situation to shred. I get the run-around. I’m told the order shows on hold but has been processed and I will receive tracking. A week later I follow up, told they’re restocking US domestic and it will ship any day.

It may just be a case of the US Dom needing to be restocked but I’d appreciate more transparency. I’m in no rush but if he’d told me it was going to be two weeks til they were restocked I’d have saved some cash and ordered international.

Yeah, I am in a rush and placed the order solely because I was told the tren a was in stock and would ship within 2 days. Now I’m being told he’s waiting on his reshippers to count everything that had recently came in to restock. Why would they have to wait on that when I was told my items were in stock when I ordered them? It’s incredibly frustrating.

Bitch openly on the forum and you shall receive...just got confirmation of order completion/tracking. Guess I'll publicly complain next time since that seems to work better than PMing.

Yeah, I am in a rush and placed the order solely because I was told the tren a was in stock and would ship within 2 days. Now I’m being told he’s waiting on his reshippers to count everything that had recently came in to restock. Why would they have to wait on that when I was told my items were in stock when I ordered them? It’s incredibly frustrating.
You just can’t catch a break with sources lately can you haha

Lol same here
I did not get the same
You just can’t catch a break with sources lately can you haha
I actually placed an order with TripleB and had an extremely great experience. I placed that order because PharmaQO forced me to as they’re not going to get my items to me by when I need it even though I was assured my items would ship in 1 to 2 days. I did not want to spend more money, but I had to if I didn’t want to interrupt my cycle. I’m not pleased with PharmaQO and I’m really hoping he can make this right. It’s been a poor experience.

I was going to place a much larger international order with PharmaQO later this month, but this makes me not want to if he can’t correct this in a timely manner. At least the free market will ultimately determine who survives and who fails.

I did not get the same

I actually placed an order with TripleB and had an extremely great experience. I placed that order because PharmaQO forced me to as they’re not going to get my items to me by when I need it even though I was assured my items would ship in 1 to 2 days. I did not want to spend more money, but I had to if I didn’t want to interrupt my cycle. I’m not pleased with PharmaQO and I’m really hoping he can make this right. It’s been a poor experience.

I was going to place a much larger international order with PharmaQO later this month, but this makes me not want to if he can’t correct this in a timely manner. At least the free market will ultimately determine who survives and who fails.
I hope you and PharmaQO get everything sorted out. Waiting for gear mid cycle is frustrating.

I hope you and PharmaQO get everything sorted out. Waiting for gear mid cycle is frustrating.
Thanks, I hope so too. I’ve been around these forums since 2014 and this is truthfully the most frustrating experience I’ve had to date because I’m being told multiple things and feel like I’m just getting jerked around by my chain. I don’t know what the truth of the situation is, I do know that my order being shipped in 1 to 2 days was not true and that was the sole reason I decided to pay PharmaQO’s prices and order through him when I could’ve gotten more top quality gear for the same price and would’ve had it shipped in a more timely manner.

And for the record, I placed and paid for my order 7 days ago.

Last edited:
Thanks, I hope so too. I’ve been around these forums since 2014 and this is truthfully the most frustrating experience I’ve had to date because I’m being told multiple things and feel like I’m just getting jerked around by my chain. I don’t know what the truth of the situation is, I do know that my order being shipped in 1 to 2 days was not true and that was the sole reason I decided to pay PharmaQO’s prices and order through him when I could’ve gotten more top quality gear for the same price and would’ve had it shipped in a more timely manner.

And for the record, I placed and paid for my order 7 days ago.
Well that’s not the way to win over customers. Domestic is domestic. I even saw you comment a few pages back asking if the Tren was in stock.