Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@pharmasource
My pack was scanned into my local post office on...July 10th. That was the last tracking info, so it’s likely that USPS has lost or destroyed the package.

Will I get sent a replacement pack or am I shit out of luck?

If pack is scanned, went through customs and USPS lost it, its no reason for resend.
Resend only if pack is seized, or lost without tracking history.

If pack is scanned, went through customs and USPS lost it, its no reason for resend.
Resend only if pack is seized, or lost without tracking history.
This is the second time that this has happened in a row with orders from you...

Could just be bad luck but I've lost about $500 from ordering from you

I really dont know how can USPS lost a scanned pack.
Of course we has some lost packs in past, lost without tracking records, or seized. But when USPS lost tracked pack...its weird.

@Inten02,
Changed address to receive packages.
I would do this if I had problems with other sources, but other international sources have been shipping to me with no issues at all.

I really dont know how can USPS lost a scanned pack.
Of course we has some lost packs in past, lost without tracking records, or seized. But when USPS lost tracked pack...its weird.
I mean I agree, but it hasn't been dropped off, and it's been 2 weeks since it supposedly arrived at my local post office. Should we continue this over email?

Don’t ever remember seeing this happening with anyone else...if it happened before and he didn’t reship, why the hell would you order from him again?

To anyone ordering within the EU, I made my order on July 7th (made the transfer) and as from today , 24july I have no update on the tracking app , last update was from July 10 or 11th can't remember. Packet is probably small ( 350 Euros) if your going to place an order do itb way in advance. I've received packets from him in the past with no issues, hope it's just the post. But yes , looking at a 3 week wait it seems, hope it's no longer, can remember last year this time it took only 7or 8 days: (

Don’t ever remember seeing this happening with anyone else...if it happened before and he didn’t reship, why the hell would you order from him again?
I mean I’ve ordered probably around 10 times with no issues, and it did seem like just a USPS fuck up. It was marked as delivered on tracking but the delivery zip code was a different one from mine, and I never got it (this was one pack of a large order split into two packs, and I received the other pack just fine). This time it was last scanned 2 weeks ago at the local post office, and no update since.

Two times is kind of strange, wondering if it could be a labeling issue? Could be coincidence though.

I mean I’ve ordered probably around 10 times with no issues, and it did seem like just a USPS fuck up. It was marked as delivered on tracking but the delivery zip code was a different one from mine, and I never got it (this was one pack of a large order split into two packs, and I received the other pack just fine). This time it was last scanned 2 weeks ago at the local post office, and no update since.

Two times is kind of strange, wondering if it could be a labeling issue? Could be coincidence though.
Don’t know about the labeling issue but I wonder if one of the 2 packs going to the wrong zip code and now this one not getting past the local one have anything to do with each other. Have you received packs in between the 2 mentioned? If not, I’d probably clean house

Don’t know about the labeling issue but I wonder if one of the 2 packs going to the wrong zip code and now this one not getting past the local one have anything to do with each other. Have you received packs in between the 2 mentioned? If not, I’d probably clean house
Yeah, I’ve gotten a few packs from other sources, domestic and international. The previous missing pack was back in December, so I think it’s probably not LE related.

Yeah, I’ve gotten a few packs from other sources, domestic and international. The previous missing pack was back in December, so I think it’s probably not LE related.

I also got lost packages without LE notice, exspect some buff customs officers soon.

If pack is scanned at your local post office, they have it there. May be was attempt to delivery, but failed. Sometimes there is no letter in you mailbox from USPS. This happened before.
Contact your post office with track number.

If pack is scanned at your local post office, they have it there. May be was attempt to delivery, but failed. Sometimes there is no letter in you mailbox from USPS. This happened before.
Contact your post office with track number.
I called them, and they do not have it.

Well, contacted pharmasource privately, and no reship will happen. If it goes through customs his “part of the job was done”.

Sponsors

Latest posts