Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Well, contacted pharmasource privately, and no reship will happen. If it goes through customs his “part of the job was done”.
The ZIP code not being accepted on tracking website has happened to me with different carriers a few times and I've never been able to figure out why that happens, as it was labelled correctly on the package that I ultimately received.

Is the carrier not responsible for finding packages lost after they were scanned into their system and they weren't signed for as delivered/received? might differ between countries/carriers, they tend to lose them on delivery vehicles for days or deposit them at the wrong post office - can't say if pushing them to find your package is risky considering the contents but intuitively I wouldn't know a reason for them to open it in such a case.

The ZIP code not being accepted on tracking website has happened to me with different carriers a few times and I've never been able to figure out why that happens, as it was labelled correctly on the package that I ultimately received.

Is the carrier not responsible for finding packages lost after they were scanned into their system and they weren't signed for as delivered/received? might differ between countries/carriers, they tend to lose them on delivery vehicles for days or deposit them at the wrong post office - can't say if pushing them to find your package is risky considering the contents but intuitively I wouldn't know a reason for them to open it in such a case.
The issue with this pack isn’t that the ZIP code isn’t being accepted, but that the pack was last scanned two weeks ago when it arrived at the local post office.

It hasn’t been delivered, and when I called the office they do not have it nor do they know what was done with it. The next step would be to open a formal inquiry, but that would be incredibly stupid to do with a package that has illegal drugs in it.

LAST 5 DAYS GUYS to our summer vacation ( 2-3 weeks )

ORDERS 500 USD = 20% DISCOUNT

In stock last pieces of
PHARMACOM TREN A / 40,- USD
BALKAN PHARMA TESTO ENA / 35,- USD

Last order before the holidays. Hgh pharma + mk677 + testo E balkan ... for Europe. The virus is back in a lot of countries, I think the packages will be slow.

If pack is scanned, went through customs and USPS lost it, its no reason for resend.
Resend only if pack is seized, or lost without tracking history.
For whatever reason packs sit longer with covid...I just got indian stuff I ordered in april....it may sit at customs 3 or 4 weeks and suddenly show up...

Thought I’d give an update. Had an an order sent out recently to USA. I won’t give all the details but it looks like it’ll make it here in less than 2 weeks. So maybe the shipping has picked back up for us in the USA. It’s not to see it moving as fast as it is.

Primo ace only oral or injectable?
I know primo ace is super b
he posted about orals coming up so probably that, if he managed to brew primo ace that's not crippling that'd be the coolest thing of course, though it's a compound usually ran for longer and not where short esters are beneficial

he posted about orals coming up so probably that, if he managed to brew primo ace that's not crippling that'd be the coolest thing of course, though it's a compound usually ran for longer and not where short esters are beneficial

Injectable Primo A is crypling