Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

ABOUT 4+1 PROMO

You can buy 4 same, or 4 different kinds of PHARMASTAR goods - and choose 1 free. Free goods must be same value like 4 same kinds, OR same or less value if you choose 4 different kinds of goods.

Example 1

Buy 4 x Testo ENA 45 USD - you can choose 1 free Testo ENA 45 USD, OR YOU CAN CHOOSE another goods in value 45,- USD, or less.

Example 2
The same, if your choice is 4 diferent kinds of goods
1 testo ENA 45,-
1 tren ENA 70,-
1 tadalafil 20,-
1 Oxandrolone 30,-
So you can choose FREE goods in 20,- USD value or less

Is there an ETA on the primo E?

Was thinking of trying tren and HGH, but I've read so many good things about primo I want to swap it for the tren.

Just received my first purchase.
Delivery was impeccable: Got it in 11 days at Spain, even with covid. Tracking was on point, no issues with that.
Packaging was top notch. Best I’ve ever received. Super sealed and protected, very professional. Would give details, because I was surprised of how good it was, but I don’t want to potentially compromise the source.
Haven’t tried anything yet but everything look absolutely legit.
I did not receive the free product I was expecting, but I think it will be no problem given the good communication I’ve had with seller. Plus, now I am definitely buying more stuff.
All in all, I must say I am very happy with the source. Payment and shipping were an absolute breeze, goods seem g2g. A great option for EU, without a doubt.

Absolutely agreed @17Alpha ! That’s why I insisted on the fact that nothing was yet tried.
I thought it coukd be useful for others to share that delivery is working ok as soon as I got it, because for me it was pretty difficult to find up-to-date info for Spain, but I will also will let you guys know when I get my bloods if the stuff is actually g2g or not.