Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Anyway guys, Hilma was taken out o our list, but not because of actual Hilma issues. I dont know whats going on with them, but have no influence to my decision to not sell Hilma now.

Anyone know what carrier oil is used in the 10ml injectable line?
Also any plans to carry Ment / Trestolone?

Last edited:
Exactly! Never trust a UGL that sells brown vials. They had contamination found. You can’t drink the water in India, God forbid run their injectable line.
It could be brown to prevent exposure to light. Lol because I don't see a reason further for it. You still see the substance when pulling it in your syringe

500 omna,500 nandro cyp,400 tren E.
Not big use of this bloodwork,but 8400ng/dl total test looks cool lol.I used non-sensitive analysis and 19-nor gives false readings on testosterone levels.
(Not going to accept any store credit or anything from PS for this bloodwork)IMG_20200823_092012.jpg

It could be brown to prevent exposure to light. Lol because I don't see a reason further for it. You still see the substance when pulling it in your syringe
Just about every pharma/ugl is clear vials. The last thing you want is to put 9ml in your body just to get a fucking chili ring hair or floater in the string on the last ml...

It was smooth but like pinning syrup lol

They use olive-oil. Cannot say I have seen it somewhere else being used. But some pharma just don't want to change oil due to having then their license having renewed for a product, which barely is profitable like testosterone. It doesn't mean it is better.

They use olive-oil. Cannot say I have seen it somewhere else being used. But some pharma just don't want to change oil due to having then their license having renewed for a product, which barely is profitable like testosterone. It doesn't mean it is better.
I had received some broken primus ray amps and PS replaced with galenika, I didn’t order them specifically.

edit** and for the record, primus Ray was the shit

I bit on the Somatex HGH so we'll see how it goes.

Hopefully its easy to figure out the dosage in a ML syringe because it's hard to find insulin syringes with IUs where I'm at without a prescription.

I bit on the Somatex HGH so we'll see how it goes.

Hopefully its easy to figure out the dosage in a ML syringe because it's hard to find insulin syringes with IUs where I'm at without a prescription.

isnt there a needle exchange in the bad areas? you might have to dig around but almost every city has a program to give free needles for junkies.

Can’t order them online?

I have to do more searching. The place I usually order needles/syringes from has never carried them. In the US I'm sure I would have no problem. I'm living in Europe for now and the country I'm in is very lax with recreational drugs but strict with anything remotely pharmaceutical.

I have to do more searching. The place I usually order needles/syringes from has never carried them. In the US I'm sure I would have no problem. I'm living in Europe for now and the country I'm in is very lax with recreational drugs but strict with anything remotely pharmaceutical.

Have a look online, possibly u can order them legally from another EU country if they are difficult to get locally. Some medical gear suppliers are allowed to sell IU syringes to private customers

Parcel received in France very well packaged and discreet arrived very quickly in France but after my local post lost it and I was able to recover it 25 days after
This is my 3rd order and always satisfied