Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Is there any feedback on the Somatex HGH?
I don't recall seeing it being tested or anyone posting much feedback.

When I do a search pretty much the only feedback I find is from someone who said it made them feel like shit at 2 IU.

Has anybody tried the pharmastar injectables? What is the difference between the different solvents / no solvent line? If I can save something I'll try the no solvent but I want no crippling pip eh.

Do others have problems with liver values? PS testosterone 1 year now and liver values are very high... just asking because my doctors said it's because of steroids.... :(

Primobolan = not in stock
Phentermine = discontinued, raw is not available
Mesterolon = soon in stock again. Proviron available some very last blisters

What s wrong with Hilma sold by PS ? Hilma company seems to have a good name.

Well, just checked and it is now a mess on the Hilma thread, didn't go back over a couple of pages but it didn't seem related to quality issues. People do appear to be looking for either their goods or money though.

Has anyone tried his tren ace/test ace mix? If so how did you like it? Also, is it 100mg each in the blend?

Yes me. 6ml week (1200mg totals). A little bad Pip, but normally I think (sorry for my bad English). Feels great

Attachments

• IMG_20200820_125544_718.jpg
    IMG_20200820_125544_718.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_20200820_125544_722.jpg
    IMG_20200820_125544_722.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 151
Well, just checked and it is now a mess on the Hilma thread, didn't go back over a couple of pages but it didn't seem related to quality issues. People do appear to be looking for either their goods or money though.

Don't forget that this is only a reseller. This don't represent the brand hilma biocare at all. You can't blame a brand for a bad reseller

But i also doubt that they have bad intentions(they just seem to have some issues rn, but no idea why and what happened) but i do not understand why they seem to be away right now. If they would have bad intentions it would be stupid to only take 1000 € + orders and leave, they refused to accept orders below that amount - so why don't take them too before you leave?

But like i wrote, this doesn't say anything about the brand itself at all. The quality always seemed to be on point

But like i wrote, this doesn't say anything about the brand itself at all. The quality always seemed to be on point

Except when contamination was found in their products.

Code:
https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/hilma-biocare/hilma-biocare-trenbolone-enanthate-lab-test-results-2019-03-29/

What s wrong with Hilma sold by PS ? Hilma company seems to have a good name.

Don't forget that this is only a reseller. This don't represent the brand hilma biocare at all. You can't blame a brand for a bad reseller

But i also doubt that they have bad intentions(they just seem to have some issues rn, but no idea why and what happened) but i do not understand why they seem to be away right now. If they would have bad intentions it would be stupid to only take 1000 € + orders and leave, they refused to accept orders below that amount - so why don't take them too before you leave?

Except when contamination was found in their products.

Code:
https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/hilma-biocare/hilma-biocare-trenbolone-enanthate-lab-test-results-2019-03-29/
Exactly! Never trust a UGL that sells brown vials. They had contamination found. You can’t drink the water in India, God forbid run their injectable line.

Primobolan = not in stock
Phentermine = discontinued, raw is not available
Mesterolon = soon in stock again. Proviron available some very last blisters
Surely you can get primo e and phentermine raws in stock....after all it’s the black market and people are counting on you ;)