Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I ended up finding a place. From what I've read I think I want U-100 and not U-40 syringes, but I'm not sure I can know that until I have the HGH in my hands and can read (or translate) the label.

I ended up finding a place. From what I've read I think I want U-100 and not U-40 syringes, but I'm not sure I can know that until I have the HGH in my hands and can read (or translate) the label.

I think most people use 100 IU, so do i, but the calculation shouldn't ve hard yo make anyway. Don t mistake the IU of GH u are going to take (2 to 6 I suspect) and the IU on the syringe though !

Anyone had contact last couple of days? He usually responds very quickly, but haven't heard anything since Wednesday.

Thanks for your reply man. Good to know it's not just me. Only positive experiences so far, so I'll wait.
No thanks! I am glade to be able to give some clarity. It is my first experience with them and everything seems fine besides that everything takes a bit of time extra. I'll keep you updated when I hear more again man

I had the AC cranked in my bedroom for a few days last week and my DHB crashed. The test sitting next to it wasn't affected. It was easy to fix, but this was the first time I ever had gear crash. Maybe DHB is a bit more temperamental.

Trying to find some clen.... does anyone know if that clen blister is good to go? was wondering why it was so cheap. I know he use to have a different brand of clen that was 40mcg that was good to go.

I had the AC cranked in my bedroom for a few days last week and my DHB crashed. The test sitting next to it wasn't affected. It was easy to fix, but this was the first time I ever had gear crash. Maybe DHB is a bit more temperamental.
I had some tren e not too long ago from him that crashed as well.