Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Trying to find some clen.... does anyone know if that clen blister is good to go? was wondering why it was so cheap. I know he use to have a different brand of clen that was 40mcg that was good to go.

Balcan is cheap because we have a lot in stock and will expire this year

I had the AC cranked in my bedroom for a few days last week and my DHB crashed. The test sitting next to it wasn't affected. It was easy to fix, but this was the first time I ever had gear crash. Maybe DHB is a bit more temperamental.

DHB base, or DHB cyp ? Base crashing a lot, also DHB cyp crash more like other substances

Looking for trestolone Acetate too, for parabolan well dosed and for win injectable oil or water based

However, i have a bad feedback from clenbuterol 40mcg Pharmastar... I'm at 200mcg day with 4mg ketotifene every night... Not sure dosed well (sorry for my English).

Ps looking for ment, do you think you have it in future?

Looking for trestolone Acetate too, for parabolan well dosed and for win injectable oil or water based

However, i have a bad feedback from clenbuterol 40mcg Pharmastar... I'm at 200mcg day with 4mg ketotifene every night... Not sure dosed well (sorry for my English).

Bad feedback cioè? Spiega in italiano nel caso lo traduco agli altri