Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

So u take it just pre workout once a day? Thought should be spread at least during the day the dosage..

Half lives have a half live and so on...

The line of thought of Taking “x” drug at x time to keep blood stabilize has some believe this to lessen the side effects and grow more muscle because it’s “steady” in the blood.

There is another line of thought that have peaks and valleys is a good thing...

But... with orals.... imo timing is equally important... since we are talking about anavar... it really shines with those excellent pumps, pumps are additional blood swelling the muscle.. bringing nutrients and potentially fueling satellite cells for additional growth. ( satellite cells are another topic but interesting non the less and encourage a good read on them)

I’d prefer to get the most out of my oral(s) and time it where it is most important. Which imo would before the workout in this instance and is where I feel most orals really shine.. not a steady flow... but a fast blast... especially d-Bol.

I have been in a mini blast using Pharmastar Test E @350mg/ml per week, got bloodwork today and the results seem great, maybe a bit overdosed but whatever, based on them I have a multipier of 7, which is immaculate.

Here are the results [1]. So far, I'm happy. Might drop a bigger order soon and test other molecules as well.

Again, is there any testing done, by either members or Pharmasource for Nandrolone Decanoate and EQ (new line)?

I have been in a mini blast using Pharmastar Test E @350mg/ml per week, got bloodwork today and the results seem great, maybe a bit overdosed but whatever, based on them I have a multipier of 7, which is immaculate.

Here are the results [1]. So far, I'm happy. Might drop a bigger order soon and test other molecules as well.

Again, is there any testing done, by either members or Pharmasource for Nandrolone Decanoate and EQ (new line)?

Attachments

• BOLDE Test Report #05099.png
    BOLDE Test Report #05099.png
    211.3 KB · Views: 159
Started Susta 250 from pharmastar 125mg EOD since a week
Gonna do a blood work how many time should i wait to have optimal mesure ?

Any of them. I’m curious about the carrier mostly
I’ve ran his sesame, mig 812, and mig840. No pip from any of them but the older mig 840 gave some people pip but I don’t remember seeing anyone as of late complain about the mig812.

edit* got my mig’s mixed up

Hello, to more experienced users, what compounds burn primarly fat maintaining muscle, i understand T3 does affect muscle, so does clen?? and i’m only on trt But would like to try something to burn fat i hear SR 9009 is good at that??
I also mean if there is some specific aas that does this, also i mean compounds on this list, lol
Thanks

#1 for fat loss is-Diet
Clen increases your heart rate and will help you burn fat, but it's not a miracle drug; some would argue it's used to enhance an existing lean physique (i.e., less than 10% body fat or so). The same goes for Salbutomal (Albuterol) however, Salbutomal has shown to ALSO improve blood lipid profile and can provide a significant benefit in this regard. Just keep in mind they both will temporarily increase your heart rate for an extended period of time. You can learn more on all of these fat burners and Cytomel (T3) by following this Web link: Steroid Profiles

Also, if you search the forums on "Fat Loss," you'll find plenty of posts to guide you. You need to consider your current body fat % and what outcome(s) you're trying to achieve. Then you define the strategy (i.e., diet, training, and steroids, etc.). Hope this helps.

What’s your seizure rate to the US been like Pharmasource? Has anyone had any seizures. I’ve had a couple int’l seizures lately. Just wondering. I’m in the Midwest.

So, I just placed an order with Pharmasource. I have picked many molecules, and bloodwork/lab work will be posted.

So far communication has been good.

What’s your seizure rate to the US been like Pharmasource? Has anyone had any seizures. I’ve had a couple int’l seizures lately. Just wondering. I’m in the Midwest.

I’ve had plenty of orders I won’t say how many but a lotttt over the years and none ever were seized. Only issue was Covid which most of had but still showed up but way longer. My last few came fairly quickly

I’ve had plenty of orders I won’t say how many but a lotttt over the years and none ever were seized. Only issue was Covid which most of had but still showed up but way longer. My last few came fairly quickly
Thanks for the reply. You in the US?

Half lives have a half live and so on...

The line of thought of Taking “x” drug at x time to keep blood stabilize has some believe this to lessen the side effects and grow more muscle because it’s “steady” in the blood.

There is another line of thought that have peaks and valleys is a good thing...

But... with orals.... imo timing is equally important... since we are talking about anavar... it really shines with those excellent pumps, pumps are additional blood swelling the muscle.. bringing nutrients and potentially fueling satellite cells for additional growth. ( satellite cells are another topic but interesting non the less and encourage a good read on them)

I’d prefer to get the most out of my oral(s) and time it where it is most important. Which imo would before the workout in this instance and is where I feel most orals really shine.. not a steady flow... but a fast blast... especially d-Bol.

I'm already trying the Var/Adrol on the next cycle.

May as well go all in and hit everything PWO