Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I don't know why everyone is saying bad reviews about the communication with him, I'm buying from him for the first time from the pharma only thread and for now the communication is good.

Very light cycle, you have the right attitude, what was your goal and the result? Thank you brother
just getting in touch with the compound. It gave me strength, a lot of hunger and very vivid dreams.
I tried DHB cyp from pharmasource and it is very strong. I felt a lot of anxiety on it, although it gives a great look.

I've had some free tadalafil as well as small amount i've paid for from PS. Both gave me side effects and same results as the china raws I have at home.

All oils I have used seem to have the effects accordingly to the used dosage. Only negative was the test e, small pip and the oil seems to be too thin for 1x week dosing. I switched back to real pharma, but his tren and dhb are good to go.
Good to gooo eh’ ?

Hello, trust this is gaining and with time and good results be honest with yourself and look at the 1200pages, this source was edited with great professionalism and respect for 99 /% men, the work is enormous, it is unfair to dirty a man for 10000ji brown hcg or for tadafil, if we are here to protect men, you can speak badly to 1 man behind your computer and dirty a source but it is useless unless you are yourself a hidden source and want to sell your products by personal message, there are a lot of members who sell products secretly and who are sick dogs that bite other sources, we need to protect our meso members from these unauthorized seller "members". What do you think of the members who sell products in pm? Let's be serious and let the false issues settle between the protagonists.
What the fuck are you smoking ? Obviously the same shit as Pharmasource cuz ya’ll both seem to think there’s some kind of conspiracy against him, fucking morons. You and ps make a cute couple, though I’d be mad if I were him seeing you shill for other sources.. isn’t that cheating ?

What the fuck are you smoking ? Obviously the same shit as Pharmasource cuz ya’ll both seem to think there’s some kind of conspiracy against him, fucking morons. You and ps make a cute couple, though I’d be mad if I were him seeing you shill for other sources.. isn’t that cheating ?
He shills for free gear, or at least tries no matter the source.

I don't know why everyone is saying bad reviews about the communication with him, I'm buying from him for the first time from the pharma only thread and for now the communication is good.
Before I start, I’ve been busy these days with work and I didn’t had enough time to come here and post or update. I never wrote any bad review, beside getting that strange HCG I posted a positive & good review in this board as comunication & payment were fast. Once I started getting the problems with the HCG and the MK677, com. kinda got slower and slower. I still have the HCG (can send any picture you want from it), I stopped the Mk677 as I felt nothing, 5 days at 25mg , 3 days at 50mg, 2-3 days 75mg. I payed for both items and I dont have them, thats the problem. After contacting him and people here helping me, this issue was “solved”. Well, I got an email saying the goods he was sending to replace the problems were from pharma, not his own line, that I had to wait until January, that’s when he would send them out.
“so It’s kinda strange you are buying from pharma with no problem” when I got that reply from him. (I got the email, can send proof also ;))
2 items payed for nothing, 30€ spended in pregnancy tests, I even did 100% what he told me, 100-200 IU , not more, still gave negative. Also negative with 1000IU, also with 1500IU and I still dont have anything, and Im here waiting for something wich I dont really think It will come.

-Email says: postal services are closed in shipper country until January. (Pharma)
How are you ordering or getting orders from him? Or why should I wait until January? I dont really think postal services are closed since 20 December until January. Doesn’t sounds good to me tbh.

-Email says: postal services are closed in shipper country until January. (Pharma)
How are you ordering or getting orders from him? Or why should I wait until January? I dont really think postal services are closed since 20 December until January. Doesn’t sounds good to me tbh.
Don't know mate, I'm sorry for you. I just sent yesterday to him the bitcoin and waiting for an answer. Pharma good thread not this one

Sir can you tell me how to send a pack when postal offices are closed ? Country where our stock is have CLOSED all post offices till 2nd January.

Sponsors

Latest posts