Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

No one of this two clowns are not my customers. Not in past, not in future. All guys who claimed some issues are in contact with me and their concerns are in process.

Iam shitting only to fuckers who are here only to make a mess. Thats all. If they expecting that I will solve some because of THEY want, they are totally wrong.
See here's the thing from my perspective and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one - I am a potential customer. I'm always looking for a trustworthy, tested lab and reading threads thoroughly is a HUGE part in deciding who I will be taking a chance on.

That said, the way you are conducting yourself towards certain members here has absolutely ruled you out. I'll never send my money to a vendor/source who responds with such childish and lowly schoolyard idiocy. Ignoring them would even be a much better look. But there are thousands of other simple ways you could've handled it.

That's just my view and opinion. But like I said I know for a fact I'm not alone in that belief.

^ this.

His fucking attitude is like Meso owes HIM. This was so easily headed off before he kept insisting that his customer test cat piss 3 times to make SURE it wasn't HCG (spolier alert: it wasn't) and then acting like Meso is a source board.
This is quite literally the ONLY reason I’m still here and not dropping it against this piece of shit, the one and only reason.

And some words why Iam not online every day. Firstly like all of us have more work around Xmas, its little bit hectic.
Second, my doctor recommended me to not use PC to often, because my health issue may come from some specific problem with PC and mobile screens and their light. So ordered some special screen filter and Iam trying to be online now every 3-4 days
The screen filter should help if the light from pc is your issue. You should get your eyes checked to make sure it’s not a vision problem

So do you like his product line or is it underdosed? You come in here claiming his test is underdosed based on you looking at different lab work? Get the fuck out of here. You come in here complaining about products you have used, fine. I don’t recall anyone ever taking the whole batch of something if they think it’s bunk. You sounds like your jumping on the backs of other looking for free shit
Free shit?? I never asked for anything , you keep quoting my things why? The 1st thing you quoted was from a mix of 25mg that pharmastar did ,that in my opinion was low on mg , because rip blends usually have 50-75mg , where was i asking for anything or complaining about price? Fuck off , now i post my opinion about some orals i bought , just for PS to re check his raws without ASKING a single fucking cent from anyone or refund or any shit and you keep hating on me? Fuck off you Smart ass , AS I SAID , I DIDNT BOUGHT HIS TESTOSTERONE , I Was just comparing bloodworks and shared my opinion and even Said i can be actually be wrong about works , what tf you want m8? Fuck off

We don't fucking guys like you on this comunity , i reported my issue , PS came to me and we are trying to figure why the pills didnt do anything , i didnt asked for a fucking thing , and Im willing to send some pills to test them just to help him , Thats how things go well helping each other ,and THEN comes a sick fuck on tren Rage like you hating on everyone , wasting my time, for what purpose? Fucking dick

See here's the thing from my perspective and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one - I am a potential customer. I'm always looking for a trustworthy, tested lab and reading threads thoroughly is a HUGE part in deciding who I will be taking a chance on.

That said, the way you are conducting yourself towards certain members here has absolutely ruled you out. I'll never send my money to a vendor/source who responds with such childish and lowly schoolyard idiocy. Ignoring them would even be a much better look. But there are thousands of other simple ways you could've handled it.

That's just my view and opinion. But like I said I know for a fact I'm not alone in that belief.

Ok, no problem for me. My behavior to them will not change. I will speak with them like they speak with me, thats it, thats all.

We don't fucking guys like you on this comunity , i reported my issue , PS came to me and we are trying to figure why the pills didnt do anything , i didnt asked for a fucking thing , and Im willing to send some pills to test them just to help him , Thats how things go well helping each other ,and THEN comes a sick fuck on tren Rage like you hating on everyone , wasting my time, for what purpose? Fucking dick

Appreciate it.
Specially Tadalafil amazed me. Many guys reported perfect work, some reported zero. Tadalafil is so fucking cheap RAW that is nonsense to making underdosed pills.
For Ibutamoren have theory, but must be confirmed by test.

Free shit?? I never asked for anything , you keep quoting my things why? The 1st thing you quoted was from a mix of 25mg that pharmastar did ,that in my opinion was low on mg , because rip blends usually have 50-75mg , where was i asking for anything or complaining about price? Fuck off , now i post my opinion about some orals i bought , just for PS to re check his raws without ASKING a single fucking cent from anyone or refund or any shit and you keep hating on me? Fuck off you Smart ass , AS I SAID , I DIDNT BOUGHT HIS TESTOSTERONE , I Was just comparing bloodworks and shared my opinion and even Said i can be actually be wrong about works , what tf you want m8? Fuck off
I quoted you saying how good his oils were and then you saying that his test must be underdosed because of other peoples bloodwork you looked at proving you don’t know wtf you’re talking about. I looked at your other posts as well and you need to do a lot more research before you come running in here claiming underdosed testosterone when you in fact didn’t even run it. Gtfoh

I've had some free tadalafil as well as small amount i've paid for from PS. Both gave me side effects and same results as the china raws I have at home.

All oils I have used seem to have the effects accordingly to the used dosage. Only negative was the test e, small pip and the oil seems to be too thin for 1x week dosing. I switched back to real pharma, but his tren and dhb are good to go.

Hello, trust this is gaining and with time and good results be honest with yourself and look at the 1200pages, this source was edited with great professionalism and respect for 99 /% men, the work is enormous, it is unfair to dirty a man for 10000ji brown hcg or for tadafil, if we are here to protect men, you can speak badly to 1 man behind your computer and dirty a source but it is useless unless you are yourself a hidden source and want to sell your products by personal message, there are a lot of members who sell products secretly and who are sick dogs that bite other sources, we need to protect our meso members from these unauthorized seller "members". What do you think of the members who sell products in pm? Let's be serious and let the false issues settle between the protagonists.

You are an idiot if you think a harm reduction board advocating harm reduction is useless.
He is an idiot, that's it, full stop.
I have been lurking around this forum for years, every fucking time I saw a comment of Toni it was related to asking free gear or sucking a sources cock after taking free gear.

Hello, trust this is gaining and with time and good results be honest with yourself and look at the 1200pages, this source was edited with great professionalism and respect for 99 /% men, the work is enormous, it is unfair to dirty a man for 10000ji brown hcg or for tadafil, if we are here to protect men, you can speak badly to 1 man behind your computer and dirty a source but it is useless unless you are yourself a hidden source and want to sell your products by personal message, there are a lot of members who sell products secretly and who are sick dogs that bite other sources, we need to protect our meso members from these unauthorized seller "members". What do you think of the members who sell products in pm? Let's be serious and let the false issues settle between the protagonists.
Dude you are a fucking disgrace to this forum, every single time I see one of your comments it's about sucking a sources cock with your shitty English, for God's sake your English is way worse than every fucking chinaman source that has posted something here, maybe when you dick ride every single low quality source from here the language tends to look similar.

Dude you are a fucking disgrace to this forum, every single time I see one of your comments it's about sucking a sources cock with your shitty English, for God's sake your English is way worse than every fucking chinaman source that has posted something here, maybe when you dick ride every single low quality source from here the language tends to look similar.
You are not capable of constructive conversation, you need obamacare to take care of your stinking teeth

One of the best source, 5 years of business in eu and usa .. Over 1000 orders, less than 1 /% review with over 1200pages here. The problem is your missing intelligence, like your mother and grandmother who sucks without dentures. Look for the problem these you or ps?