Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Just popping in here because I haven’t gotten a response to several emails I’ve sent asking for a tracking update on a order paid for a month ago. Looks like other people are facing the same issue? Hoping for an update soon.

Just popping in here because I haven’t gotten a response to several emails I’ve sent asking for a tracking update on a order paid for a month ago. Looks like other people are facing the same issue? Hoping for an update soon.
Lol don’t hold your breath buddy.

I know its the holiday season and with Covid, the mail can be a little slow but if @pharmasource is not responding to month old emails then thats a problem. He came on here today saying he was answering them.
I would advise everybody not to order from this source until he straightens his shit out.

Did you check your spam folder? A lot of times my emails get put there.

Nothing in spam and I’m using encrypted email. Ever had and issue, and I’ve been using him for over a year. I’d like to give him the benefit of the doubt but looks like I’m not the only one having issues.

He responded to my emails this morning, said I’d get a tracking number in 2-3 days when he shipped. I’ll update how things move along.

For sure it is possible, if we are talking about 2 different persons.
In real, for me blood tests are nothing proving for me. Iam paying 50 USD - in store credit for all bloodtest shared here, but I take the results with a grain of salt.
Bloodtest is approximate indicator of testosteron, but nobody can say direct concentration from bloodtests level.
Okay sir , maybe i am wrong , but my main concern are orals , i bought 2x50 Pills of tadalafil and they didnt do anything , i still got One bag of 50 Pills left , i bought tadalafil from other brands (express pct and genotec) and they were good on 20mg , from pharmastar i even took 2 (80mg) and did nothing , and also mk 677 i took it all and didnt do anything , didnt Gave me Hunger or anything , and yes i tried mk 677 before from brawn sarms , these ones Im sure they dont work , i can even send you the photo of my bag of tadalafil i bought months ago.. , ive tested your pharma grade products like bromocriptine and they do work and are legit , but these ones from pharmastar dont , not just me , There is alot of complains from other people about mk 677, please re check your raws sir , i bought some Times from you but orals are my main complains

Okay sir , maybe i am wrong , but my main concern are orals , i bought 2x50 Pills of tadalafil and they didnt do anything , i still got One bag of 50 Pills left , i bought tadalafil from other brands (express pct and genotec) and they were good on 20mg , from pharmastar i even took 2 (80mg) and did nothing , and also mk 677 i took it all and didnt do anything , didnt Gave me Hunger or anything , and yes i tried mk 677 before from brawn sarms , these ones Im sure they dont work , i can even send you the photo of my bag of tadalafil i bought months ago.. , ive tested your pharma grade products like bromocriptine and they do work and are legit , but these ones from pharmastar dont , not just me , There is alot of complains from other people about mk 677, please re check your raws sir , i bought some Times from you but orals are my main complains
You took all 50 tadalafil before coming in to make a complaint that they don’t work?

Im not even asking for a refund , Im just telling pharmasource to re check his raws , why are guys hating wtf , Im just trying to help

Sir I replied ALL emails in my income folder yesterday and 5 days before. Are you sure about e-mail address ?

Im not even asking for a refund , Im just telling pharmasource to re check his raws , why are guys hating wtf , Im just trying to help

I was old batch, 40mg white tablets ? I know about problem in past, but problem was not in RAW material, but in pressure process and filler.

Last batch is pink ( light pink ) color and working 100%
From this batch was tested 20mg , result is little overdose - around 24mg

Send me email and I will send you this 20mg version to compare.
This is result of test of 20mg version - same RAW material like 40mg

Attachments

• TADA Test Report #05109.png
    TADA Test Report #05109.png
    208.9 KB · Views: 50
I was old batch, 40mg white tablets ? I know about problem in past, but problem was not in RAW material, but in pressure process and filler.

Last batch is pink ( light pink ) color and working 100%
From this batch was tested 20mg , result is little overdose - around 24mg

Send me email and I will send you this 20mg version to compare.
This is result of test of 20mg version - same RAW material like 40mg
No sir , my version where light pink , i bought it a few months ago , but i Will send you a e-mail anyway to test , you can see by older mails that i bought from you

Honestly i wasnt planning to make a complain, but yes i took like 40 pills , none worked , try it by yourself
I have tried quite a few batches and haven’t had an issue with the pink ones. I did however have a bad batch quite a long time ago with the ones that crumbled easy as I think they were underdosed, but never tested myself. If I thought something wasn’t working at all I definitely wouldn’t keep taking them, nor take 80 mg to “see” what the deal was.