Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Dont know nothing about it that you are my boss that you call me what should I do. Copy ?

I will deal with those customers because I always do.

But clowns like you are here periodically. You are trying to be a hero, you are feeling like somebody who is predestined to be judge, jury and voice of meso. But, calm down, you are nothing from it. So do not try to make a name in this thread, because for me, your opinions and feelings mean shit for me.
Lol I’m glad you have such a high opinion of me, but I can assure you I’m not the judge, jury or voice of meso, just a dude that see’s some fishy shit going on with your business and called you out on it.

You gave our friend aadaam the run around for days trying to get you to replace the garbage you sent him, but you care more about money then your clients health and wanted him to inject something potentially harmful because you refused to fix YOUR fuck up.

it took several people coming to your sales thread and exposing you for you to even think about fixing YOUR fuck up, then after doing so, some recent customers of yours come out of the woodwork exposing the shady shit you’ve pulled with them too.

So stop trying to act innocent and playing the victim here you dumb motherfucker, we know some of what you’ve done, and though only you know exactly to what extent your shady business practices expand, I’d say it’s pretty far judging what I’ve seen these past few days.

Lol I’m glad you have such a high opinion of me, but I can assure you I’m not the judge, jury or voice of meso, just a dude that see’s some fishy shit going on with your business and called you out on it.

You gave our friend aadaam the run around for days trying to get you to replace the garbage you sent him, but you care more about money then your clients health and wanted him to inject something potentially harmful because you refused to fix YOUR fuck up.

it took several people coming to your sales thread and exposing you for you to even think about fixing YOUR fuck up, then after doing so, some recent customers of yours come out of the woodwork exposing the shady shit you’ve pulled with them too.

So stop trying to act innocent and playing the victim here you dumb motherfucker, we know some of what you’ve done, and though only you know exactly to what extent your shady business practices expand, I’d say it’s pretty far judging what I’ve seen these past few days.

You know horse shit. Done with you

You know horse shit. Done with you
Exactly they way a trustworthy source speaks. You are nothing and no one. Just a useless scamming source who sends out contaminated product. You had a very simple way to make all this right at the beginning. Any nutswinger buying anything from you at this point has been warned and gets what they deserve.

Exactly they way a trustworthy source speaks. You are nothing and no one. Just a useless scamming source who sends out contaminated product. You had a very simple way to make all this right at the beginning. Any nutswinger buying anything from you at this point has been warned and gets what they deserve.

Contaminated product ? Prove or fuck off.

Contaminated product ? Prove or fuck off.
The threads are literally in here with your fucking sewage being passed off as HCG you mendacious pederast.

It tested negative 3 fucking times, but even testing it once wasn't necessary at all since it was a vial of dried cat piss.

Here is the link for your customers since you are feigning ignorance:

The threads are literally in here with your fucking sewage being passed off as HCG you mendacious pederast.

It tested negative 3 fucking times, but even testing it once wasn't necessary at all since it was a vial of dried cat piss.

Here is the link for your customers since you are feigning ignorance:

He tested it wrong you idiot, testing 2000IU with test who have limit 500iu. Body limit of pregnant women is 200 IU max you retard. So you dont have to be expert to know that he can tested it 1000000 times and always will fail . I explained him color of HCG with info from manufacturer.
SO AGAIN , PROVE OF YOUR SHIT ABOUT CONTAMINATION OR FUCK OF. No prove ? SO FUCK OF. Dont try to be a voice of other guy clown.

He tested it wrong you idiot, testing 2000IU with test who have limit 500iu. Body limit of pregnant women is 200 IU max you retard. So you dont have to be expert to know that he can tested it 1000000 times and always will fail . I explained him color of HCG with info from manufacturer.
SO AGAIN , PROVE OF YOUR SHIT ABOUT CONTAMINATION OR FUCK OF. No prove ? SO FUCK OF. Dont try to be a voice of other guy clown.
IT DOESNT MATTER HOW HE TESTED IT, the product was brown and smelled like shit you fucking retard, injecting that is asking for a bacterial infection and i case you forgot this is a harm reduction board, not a source board.

why has no one else ever had brown stinky shitty HCG then ‘if it’s just from the manufacture’ you’re honestly digging yourself a hole, keep trying to fill your last page up to get rid of our comments, we’ll continue to spread the truth.

when you learned that the hcg YOU sent to him was BROWN & SMELT LIKE SHIT, YOU should have fixed the problem, not left your client with a vial of poo and asking him to test it over and over again. YOU should have fixed the problem, not acted like a piece of shit over it, because look where you are now.

IT DOESNT MATTER HOW HE TESTED IT, the product was brown and smelled like shit you fucking retard, injecting that is asking for a bacterial infecting and i case you forgot this is a harm reduction board, not a source board.

Nobody told him to inject it .
Yes, its not a source board. So why I see source banners in the right side of screen ?
Interesting that this guy got his answers and his complaint has been settled. But you are still writing your shit.

Yes, its not a source board. So why I see source banners in the right side of screen ?

First of all Merry Christmas to everyone.

So this particular line that I highlighted spells out your complete and obvious ignorance @pharmasource

If I have to explain why, it only further proves my point.

Secondly and most importantly, the way that you have responded and presented yourself to members of this board only serves to set you in a most negative light. Your responses have been schoolyard juvenile and unfitting for any respectable business, no matter if the subject of your responses have been justified or not.

Any and all reputable businesses with any shred of deserving longevity in their respected avenues would NEVER speak to even a long shot potential customer that way. It only cloaks them (you) in a bad way.

would NEVER speak to even a long shot potential customer that way. It only cloaks them (you) in a bad way.

Well, take your point, BUT they are not my potential customers. They are noname clowns who abusing that this forum is non-moderated.
Looking like all of them, instead sources, can write clear lies, insults, charges and playing Wild Bill Hickok.

Like you see a customers who claimed issue there is not writing , because his problem were solved. This shitshow is only because of those two clowns, who attacked me not only in this thread, but in others. So, Iam asking why ?
Wasnt this planned and issue with HCG was only excuse ?
Wasn't this all just camouflage and the real reason is completely different?
Check thread what I made in test result category, why are both of them there ? Whats their interest there?

Well, take your point, BUT they are not my potential customers. They are noname clowns who abusing that this forum is non-moderated.
Looking like all of them, instead sources, can write clear lies, insults, charges and playing Wild Bill Hickok.

Like you see a customers who claimed issue there is not writing , because his problem were solved. This shitshow is only because of those two clowns, who attacked me not only in this thread, but in others. So, Iam asking why ?
Check thread what I made in test result category, why are both of them there ? Whats their interest there?
Lmfao now you think there’s a conspiracy against you? You really are that fucking dumb eh.

Still think this is a source board you ignorant cunt ?

Sponsors

Latest posts