Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

you do realize that not everyone has the same test levels, right? Two people both running 500 mg of test E can both have different testosterone levels. Just because you had 2100 does not mean someone else running 1 ml per week will have 2100. Some will have more, some will even have less
One more thing , its Impossible for 350mg of legit enanthate have less test on bloodwork than 250mg cyp , not possible if you know how bloodwork works, not even free testosterone can be lower

If you don’t ask tracking he will not give it to you

I talked to him Saturday and he answer me the same day like all time
I've been sending mails daily since then to ask if he received it and if he could send me the tracking number, which he still didn't. Again, he always sends good quality gear and this is the first time it ever happens, so I trust it'll be sent but I just need him to send it asap because I'm moving out soon and idk if it'll arrive before or after

One more thing , its Impossible for 350mg of legit enanthate have less test on bloodwork than 250mg cyp , not possible if you know how bloodwork works, not even free testosterone can be lower
Simply not true my friend, unfortunately the human body is one crazy contraption and I could score higher on 100mg of test then someone else would on 400mg of test if I was a hyper responder, everyone’s bodies are different, however if you know that you respond in the mid to high 2000’s off of x amount of testosterone then you could use that as your baseline bloods for testing new gear, because you know how much YOU respond too.

I've been sending mails daily since then to ask if he received it and if he could send me the tracking number, which he still didn't. Again, he always sends good quality gear and this is the first time it ever happens, so I trust it'll be sent but I just need him to send it asap because I'm moving out soon and idk if it'll arrive before or after
Doesn’t look promising.

My apologies if this is not my place, but Pharmasource abruptly left the Brewly marketplace and deleted his account. I was emailed by one of his customers concerning a delay, so I came to this thread to check things out. I'm sad to see that he's not responding to emails.

We'll be reimbursing anyone that bought from Pharmasource/Pharmacy Shop on Brewly if the situation does not clear up soon.

He responded Saturday to an email giving price and btc address for payment. I paid Sunday and no communication since, tried pm and a few emails, hoping I’m not out $150.

My apologies if this is not my place, but Pharmasource abruptly left the Brewly marketplace and deleted his account. I was emailed by one of his customers concerning a delay, so I came to this thread to check things out. I'm sad to see that he's not responding to emails.

We'll be reimbursing anyone that bought from Pharmasource/Pharmacy Shop on Brewly if the situation does not clear up soon.
Thanks for that actually, that tells us something.

@pharmasource 3rd Pregnancy Test Tested with 100-150IU. NEGATIVE RESULT. I got enough of this bullshit. Come here and face what you did.
I dont give a single f•ck about It anymore, refound me the HCG & bunk MK677 you sended me + the 30€ you made me spend testing your shitty and disgusting products.
thank you. Merry Christmas.

This could get mighty expensive for you. No?

He responded Saturday to an email giving price and btc address for payment. I paid Sunday and no communication since, tried pm and a few emails, hoping I’m not out $150.
I told he was not alot online because of healty issues and its christmis

Last edited:
I told he was not alot online because of healy issues and its x miss
I hope that’s the case, however, he had the time to come in here the other day and respond in the thread, should have been able to respond to my messages and emails.

It’s already hard enough to find sources selling Ment, if he’s gone then it’s just one less source. Sucks, plus I’m out $150 lol.

This source is bull shit. They told me “I pay the analysis to jahno” but they didn’t do anything.
I wait to their response, I like to receive my money or receive the pay of the analysis