Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I am not scamming anyone and don’t understand why should I. I am just telling you I would like my problem to be solved.
I’ve taken MK677 before at 25mg and I know what I should be feeling... Beside that, I keep saying this doesnt has to make PS a “bad” source, just unlucky with a few products. But would be nice If at least he could solve my problem, or fix It, because I payed for something that I didn’t get (HCG). I asked for a tracking or any info of the new package he was going to send and Im still waiting for a reply, he is not answering anything over here also so.. IDK... this doesn’t look very good. There is no problem If you get a bad product,life wont be always perfect but just face it, apologise and solve It, so you can Keep your business going and your reputable source name.
He really has been dodging all day, hasn’t answered shit here since last night.

Guys PS is my main eu source.Me and my friends have tried many of his products with great results.I have posted pics of his products in this thread and his tren is not red.Don`t judge too quickly he is dodging questions.From what i have seen so far ,yes he dissapers for few days sometimes ,but when he returns brings new products to his line.Hope this the case this time too.

Well he answered 4 days ago to take my info and then again silence, nothing, so i paid 3 weeks ago and nothing has shipped yet, I like his products but he has to step up with the delays

Well he answered 4 days ago to take my info and then again silence, nothing, so i paid 3 weeks ago and nothing has shipped yet, I like his products but he has to step up with the delays
If you don’t ask tracking he will not give it to you

I talked to him Saturday and he answer me the same day like all time

Hello friends and other members, are you in good shape today? A lot is talking about brown hcg, I wanted to answer your questions, PS to ask to test hcg brown several times,: this is to prove to the Chinese manufacturer that hcg is bad, do you think that ps does not return hcg? Hcg nest cheap and ps will refund these for sure. Many members say that ps dodges the questions and does not come here to solve the problem: remember that he was very sick so visit doctor and hospital, remember that we are in holiday season ps to a family too . Let's stay vigilant, let's be responsible, talk less and work more, products don't work when we talk, products work when we work. Have a nice day. Brother

Hello friends and other members, are you in good shape today? A lot is talking about brown hcg, I wanted to answer your questions, PS to ask to test hcg brown several times,: this is to prove to the Chinese manufacturer that hcg is bad, do you think that ps does not return hcg? Hcg nest cheap and ps will refund these for sure. Many members say that ps dodges the questions and does not come here to solve the problem: remember that he was very sick so visit doctor and hospital, remember that we are in holiday season ps to a family too . Let's stay vigilant, let's be responsible, talk less and work more, products don't work when we talk, products work when we work. Have a nice day. Brother
By far the shittiest explanation given yet. You think you help PS every time by coming in here rendering aid but you do not. The fucking hcg looks like flint water, who gives af about a pregnancy test even though he said he did it twice with negative results.

You just have enough intelligence to talk and not shit on yourself, and I doubt you'll always do both things.
You are literally the anti meso stereotype defending each fucking source in exchange of free gear.
I don't give a fuck if the source was ill, has a family or whatever, the personal life doesn't exist when someone decides to take an illegal path, that's it, the dude that bought brownish HCG probably has a family too, he could have ended up in the hospital with an infection, and he, contrary to PS doesn't earn a single dime in this business.
Also its shady af when a sources is always around and answering, shit happens and the source goes MIA even with the email.

7F7060CB-9D5A-4C96-B79A-869E683CD34F.jpeg Forgot to put a picture. Obviously I can not judge quality off of color. But every vial of Tren E I have ever bought Has always been more of a gold color. This is more of an orange. The only time I’ve seen “orange” Tren is when it is the Acetate version. The expiration date is 9/2023. Hopefully it’s quality stuff

View attachment 139847 Forgot to put a picture. Obviously I can not judge quality off of color. But every vial of Tren E I have ever bought Has always been more of a gold color. This is more of an orange. The only time I’ve seen “orange” Tren is when it is the Acetate version. The expiration date is 9/2023. Hopefully it’s quality stuff
Colour looks fine too me, though I’ve only ever run tren A and didn’t like it, but from what I’ve seen it looks normal.

You forgot to answer this, maybe on purpose, Cheque drops are really really really hard to find, if he doesn't feel anything it's fake.

Im from spain so send the cheque drops to jano is very difficult to me. However the order that I do to Pharmasource was 100-120€ and analyze the cheque drops are 80€... Is about the same price to recive nothing and confirm that the cheque drops are fake...
I dont recommend this source

You dont recomended this source ? This source have hundreds positive feedbacks in last 4,5 years.
If you have some doubts about goods what you have from me, just send it to test. Shipping fee of letter is 3-4 EUR.
I will pay for test, no problem for me.

Posting here as I am getting no reply via email.
I placed my order: 1 HCG 10000IU, Tamox, Clomid, MK677. My HCG came with an extrange colour, wich ended up getting brown once I mixed It with bact. Water. The smell from it wasn’t really good TBH, smelled bad. Days before I tested the HCG with 2 different pregnancy tests and both came up negative. Something extrange has appeared Inside the vial, like yogurt...
this has been week 1. Taking 150mg of Clomid, 20mg of tamoxifen and 25mg of mk677 wich I dont notice, 0 hunger, 0 water retention. Webt up to 50mg yesturday. I got bloods in 2-3 weeks, they will might speak about the tamox and clomid.
MK677 & HCG bunk.
Im ataching pictures. Thank you

Only for your info. You tested 1000IU and 2000IU of HCG ? May I know you testing protocol ?
Because pregnacy tests have limits ( different from manufacturer ) TO 500IU Concentration of HCG in urine , highest concentration, is around 100-200iu.
So, you can test 2000IU with pregnacy test and it will fail.

About brown color. I wrote you answer of manufacturer of this HCG, that brown color may come from RAW hcg material, which is brown.

Also I offered you pharma grade HCG instead chinese like replacement. Manufacturer offred me some free HCG vial with next batch, so ALL customers who have some issues with this HCG can write me and they will receive new HCG.

Ibutamoren was send to test and Iam waiting for result. Last tested were our previous batch of green tablets and result was good.

You dont recomended this source ? This source have hundreds positive feedbacks in last 4,5 years.
If you have some doubts about goods what you have from me, just send it to test. Shipping fee of letter is 3-4 EUR.
I will pay for test, no problem for me.
You should totally encourage the people that think they have bad product to do that.

View attachment 139847 Forgot to put a picture. Obviously I can not judge quality off of color. But every vial of Tren E I have ever bought Has always been more of a gold color. This is more of an orange. The only time I’ve seen “orange” Tren is when it is the Acetate version. The expiration date is 9/2023. Hopefully it’s quality stuff

I dont know if this is some kind of fun, but this is absolutely normal color of Trenbolone !
Its 200mg concentration so for sure will not be colorles.

Its absolutely nonsense to judge quality of tren by color. EVERY source of RAW have different colors of batches. If you buy 10 samples of Tren from 10 different sources, you will see that most of them will have different color.
Sometimes color of ACE is lighter like E , sometime conversely. Strong yellow color have tren no ester

You should totally encourage the people that think they have bad product to do that.

If someone have any doubts of any our products , can send it to test. If test will show that goods is not OK, I will pay for testing and customer will receive money back.

You just have enough intelligence to talk and not shit on yourself, and I doubt you'll always do both things.
You are literally the anti meso stereotype defending each fucking source in exchange of free gear.
I don't give a fuck if the source was ill, has a family or whatever, the personal life doesn't exist when someone decides to take an illegal path, that's it, the dude that bought brownish HCG probably has a family too, he could have ended up in the hospital with an infection, and he, contrary to PS doesn't earn a single dime in this business.
Also its shady af when a sources is always around and answering, shit happens and the source goes MIA even with the email.

But you have enough inteligence like I see. Sorry, you are DUMB.
Personal life does not exist for sources ? Fuck you

And some words why Iam not online every day. Firstly like all of us have more work around Xmas, its little bit hectic.
Second, my doctor recommended me to not use PC to often, because my health issue may come from some specific problem with PC and mobile screens and their light. So ordered some special screen filter and Iam trying to be online now every 3-4 days