Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I will always say the same, don't trust the results of a lab test sent by the own sources from obvious reasons, I have seen this guy's Tren, the Tren looks like it was brewed in Mordors lava pits, a brown and smelly HCG... People tend to forget that part of the process done prior to reconstituting is to assure that the product is 100% sterile and pure, I truly prefer to pin my bath water than some brownish HCG.
Then, too much complains happening lately... Bad batches at least or someone is cutting corners, and don't tell me that you have been around for years and bla bla bla, I know a lot of people that for saving a couple bucks would cut corners even if they were earning a lot, look at Syn passing from crystal clear gear and reputation to gear filled with floaters.
Someone is scamming here, or you or your factories are screwing you.

Guys remember this is a harm reduction board, this is more serious than being scammed from a product that doesn't have any actual compound, we are speaking about products that maybe are contaminated and that's a whole new level.

Also I will never understand when some product doesn't work the urge of sending a replacement... If the current batch is not working why the product that is replacing the other, being from the same batch will magically work?
Ever ran his tren? I’ve always had good luck with his tren and oils. The brown hcg did look terrible and I can’t speak for the products mentioned this past week with issues. Everyone basing stuff on feels, send it in for testing so everyone knows it’s bunk or whatever.

It is legit but it costs a lot of money for testing when you send of all these samples and not enough people donating, I think it’s been a while since anything was tested.
At least it’s a relief to know there is legitimacy behind it. I think they recently tested a lot of Sxcripts products *all of which came back extremely under-dosed*

Ever ran his tren? I’ve always had good luck with his tren and oils. The brown hcg did look terrible and I can’t speak for the products mentioned this past week with issues. Everyone basing stuff on feels, send it in for testing so everyone knows it’s bunk or whatever.
Feels should be appreciable anecdotally for certain things really.

At least it’s a relief to know there is legitimacy behind it. I think they recently tested a lot of Sxcripts products *all of which came back extremely under-dosed*
Not to mention it seems like AL tests the same shit. PS has been one of the largest labs on this board for years and I don’t recall AL ever sending his off for testing.

I think it’s been a while since anything was tested.
It has, but I think a good deal of that is that the testing came back pretty consistent and rarely showed anything very shocking to be honest.

The amount o shit tested that was perfectly fine was the big shock.

Not to mention it seems like AL tests the same shit. PS has been one of the largest labs on this board for years and I don’t recall AL ever sending his off for testing.
Are you referring to anabolic lab or AAS forum? AAS forum only blind tests gear from board sponsors. Such as P Labs, DYEL, SRX etc. I’m not too familiar with anabolic lab. I know they have some tests; all of which seem to be outdated.

Are you referring to anabolic lab or AAS forum? AAS forum only blind tests gear from board sponsors. Such as P Labs, DYEL, SRX etc. I’m not too familiar with anabolic lab. I know they have some tests; all of which seem to be outdated.
I was referring to anaboliclab. I’ve seen pcom, primus ray, and quite a few different labs that were on here that were tested by AL before. Haven’t kept up with it in some time though

^^but it would be nice to see some pharmasource oils tested. Sucks there is not a lot of tests on their injectables. But at the same time, I get it. Testing can be expensive, waiting for on the postal service is a bitch and everyone wants a different compound tested.

^^but it would be nice to see some pharmasource oils tested. Sucks there is not a lot of tests on their injectables. But at the same time, I get it. Testing can be expensive, waiting for on the postal service is a bitch and everyone wants a different compound tested.
My deal is I never wanted to get it in to turn around and send it back overseas. Sucks there’s not anyone doing domestic testing anymore. I’m waiting to see the primo tests as I wasn’t Impressed with dhb. It’s definitely not tren without sides lol

I've seen quite a few tests here that members have sent off.

Got mail back from them yesterday asking for details, gave them all, waiting on him to ship and give tracking number now, i'll keep updating till i receive

I
Are his oils still legit? I have a big order where the payment is awaiting (475usd).
Also anyone used his finasterid or dutasteride? If not i wiill pay and test it by myself.
I can attest for his test (no pun intended). Specifically his 20ml line @350mg/ml. Posted bloodwork in the thread. You can use the search function to see for yourself.

I began my blast using his line 3 weeks ago, so soon I will provide with more bloodwork. In two weeks time I will also provide feedback for his Anadrol.