Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Posting here as I am getting no reply via email.
I placed my order: 1 HCG 10000IU, Tamox, Clomid, MK677. My HCG came with an extrange colour, wich ended up getting brown once I mixed It with bact. Water. The smell from it wasn’t really good TBH, smelled bad. Days before I tested the HCG with 2 different pregnancy tests and both came up negative. Something extrange has appeared Inside the vial, like yogurt...
this has been week 1. Taking 150mg of Clomid, 20mg of tamoxifen and 25mg of mk677 wich I dont notice, 0 hunger, 0 water retention. Webt up to 50mg yesturday. I got bloods in 2-3 weeks, they will might speak about the tamox and clomid.
MK677 & HCG bunk.
Im ataching pictures. Thank you

Attachments

• F6BF3E57-3647-40CE-9CAB-AF2A19AB00A4.jpeg
    F6BF3E57-3647-40CE-9CAB-AF2A19AB00A4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
  • C45D1CED-55B6-4E8B-B26B-FA0DBB9D8C7C.png
    C45D1CED-55B6-4E8B-B26B-FA0DBB9D8C7C.png
    799.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 9BCA3632-B45E-4DB1-BFA2-509C15DBDF31.jpeg
    9BCA3632-B45E-4DB1-BFA2-509C15DBDF31.jpeg
    259.5 KB · Views: 49
  • D834352B-BDC5-46EB-BBCE-43053517B4BD.jpeg
    D834352B-BDC5-46EB-BBCE-43053517B4BD.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
Posting here as I am getting no reply via email.
I placed my order: 1 HCG 10000IU, Tamox, Clomid, MK677. My HCG came with an extrange colour, wich ended up getting brown once I mixed It with bact. Water. The smell from it wasn’t really good TBH, smelled bad. Days before I tested the HCG with 2 different pregnancy tests and both came up negative. Something extrange has appeared Inside the vial, like yogurt...
this has been week 1. Taking 150mg of Clomid, 20mg of tamoxifen and 25mg of mk677 wich I dont notice, 0 hunger, 0 water retention. Webt up to 50mg yesturday. I got bloods in 2-3 weeks, they will might speak about the tamox and clomid.
MK677 & HCG bunk.
Im ataching pictures. Thank you
Send it in for testing. As for the color and shot going on with the hcg I have no idea. Why are you taking 150mg of clomid? Have you ran mk677 before?

Send it in for testing. As for the color and shot going on with the hcg I have no idea. Why are you taking 150mg of clomid? Have you ran mk677 before?
I already tested the HCG 2 times and gave negative both times.
im taking 150mg clomid because thats what my trainer told me. 150/100/50/50~25. I took mk677 once in the past and I could see “results” 1 week in at 20-25mg. I looked more bloated and hunger was 24/7.

@pharmasource I buy your cheque drops, m1t, telmisartan...etc. I alredy take the cheque drops and telmisartan. I can say at 90% that your cheque drops are fake. I take 2 mg pre workout (30 min before) and i dont feel anything... I will take the m1t in a few weeks, i hope that the m1t will be legit. Anyone try the m1t and chequedrops?

i can’t say anything of the telmisartan because is the first time I take it

@pharmasource I buy your cheque drops, m1t, telmisartan...etc. I alredy take the cheque drops and telmisartan. I can say at 90% that your cheque drops are fake. I take 2 mg pre workout (30 min before) and i dont feel anything... I will take the m1t in a few weeks, i hope that the m1t will be legit. Anyone try the m1t and chequedrops?

Send to Jano if fake you will be reimbursed for all your costs

I payed for a fake HCG and a fake or bunk MK677... and nothing has been done yet to solve it. Fuck my life.

50mg of MK677 doing nothing.

I already tested the HCG 2 times and gave negative both times.
im taking 150mg clomid because thats what my trainer told me. 150/100/50/50~25. I took mk677 once in the past and I could see “results” 1 week in at 20-25mg. I looked more bloated and hunger was 24/7.

HCG is the same manufacturer like HGH what passed lab tests 3 may be 4 times with good result. But can get it tested of course.

Ibutamoren was tested previous batch, but can send it for test too. Its second or third issue what I see with IBU and must say that I dont like what I see. So will be tested.

I payed for a fake HCG and a fake or bunk MK677... and nothing has been done yet to solve it. Fuck my life.

50mg of MK677 doing nothing.

Sir, Iam not here nearly 5 years to sell fake gear.
For HCG and HGH we have only one source, years still same source. Of course , some mistake could happened , but for sure unintentionally

Still no news while i paid 2 weeks ago

If you paid and send me shipping address , I didnt reply to you ?
We are not sending tracks automatically, Iam always sending info that track will be available usually in 4-5 days. You must ask about it.

Sir, Iam not here nearly 5 years to sell fake gear.
For HCG and HGH we have only one source, years still same source. Of course , some mistake could happened , but for sure unintentionally
i mean, truth be told....plenty of sources have sold bunk shit that have been around for 5+ years. Not saying you’re a fraud. I’m just saying that’s not a good justification. Personally I’ve liked what I ordered from pharmasource *test, drol and trenbolone A * but Sarms are very tricky. It’s actually more common to have fake Sarms than fake steroids.

If you paid and send me shipping address , I didnt reply to you ?
We are not sending tracks automatically, Iam always sending info that track will be available usually in 4-5 days. You must ask about it.
Buddy you’re over here pulling lots of shady shit, it looks like I’ve counted 4 people in the last 2 weeks that you’ve fucked with your shitty products and that’s just on this page of your thread! We’ve tagged you in another post, what do you have to say for yourself and the hcg that you sent to @aadaam ? You’re seriously not gonna reship or refund him after you sent some stinky brown shit instead of hcg? What about the mk that ain’t doing shit? Oh how bout the cheque drops that the other dude mentioned ain’t doing fuck all?

SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES GOING ON HERE, buyer beware.

Edit: Wouldn’t be here in your sales thread doing this if you had replied in the other thread made about the garbage hcg where we gave you a chance to present your side, instead you’re in here posting so we’ve brought it to you.

Last edited:
I recived an email from him saying he will reship ovitrelle and some mk677 too.
Hope this ends up getting solved.
It’s honestly fucked up that it had to take this much for him to do that. Glad he’s fixing your issue, hope he fixes the others that it looks like there might be.

Lab4tox.
3rd of January,they will be back from holidays.
Seller pays for the testing only because the stuff looks like freaking piss. This is no fucking joke. It is hcg and people count on it for fertility.

Seller pays for the testing,all of the costs and this includes shipping.
If he fucks up he refunds as well.

Otherwise gtfo. No matter if you've been here for 5 years. That's even more of a reason to deal with this the way you are supposed to. Professionally.

Again,fuck off otherwise.