Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Received my Order like always within a few days. The Sibutramin i ordered was missing but i received the "reship" of the product like 5 days after i reported that to him. So everything is fine.

Because of the goodies i now have a bit much orals xD My liver gonna have a good time - ordered 100x50mg oxymetholone and also received 100x 10mg Superdrol(50x10mg at first order and 50x10mg at reship). But i will just stick to 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 1 oral at a time

Received my Order like always within a few days. The Sibutramin i ordered was missing but i received the "reship" of the product like 5 days after i reported that to him. So everything is fine.

Because of the goodies i now have a bit much orals xD My liver gonna have a good time - ordered 100x50mg oxymetholone and also received 100x 10mg Superdrol(50x10mg at first order and 50x10mg at reship). But i will just stick to 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 1 oral at a time
I do somethinh similar 2 weeks on then 1 week off. The 2 week mark my body is telling me i can take orals.

do you feel 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is better?

Anyone having trouble with email responses. I got a response for a question I had. Sent in a request for some
Stuffs. Its been 4 or 5 days now. I even resent the email just in case

I sended an email few days ago to ask about my package. Still havent had any reply. I placed my order 24th november, we’re at 13 december and nothing has come. Shouldnt take more than 2 weeks, or thats what he told me on the first email.
Anyone having trouble with email responses. I got a response for a question I had. Sent in a request for some
Stuffs. Its been 4 or 5 days now. I even resent the email just in case

I do somethinh similar 2 weeks on then 1 week off. The 2 week mark my body is telling me i can take orals.

do you feel 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is better?
Actually this is the first time i try it. The only oral i ever took before was var and i used 50mg for like 9 weeks without a break

I placed an order: 1 HCG 10k IU, Tamox 100x10mg, Clomid 50x50mg & 1 MK677.
I recived it today, and got a free Dianabol 50x10mg inside the package. Presentation is really good, email service was really good too beside the problem he had last days. Shipping took a few more days than 2 weeks tho, but everything good and great. First time ordering here and will keep placing more orders. (Dont know if I can upload a pic, If I can let me know and I will upload a pic of the items ordered)

I CHECKED ALL E-MAILS TODAY GUYS. IT WAS ...A LOT OF WORK.
BECAUSE I DIDNT BE HERE FOR 6 DAYS - WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY PAUSE ! SHOP WILL BE OPEN ALL DECEMBER - ONLY 24th NOT.
ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED, BUT THERE ARE SOME NON-WORKING DAYS IN DECEMBER AROUND CHRISTMAS TIME.
PLEASE GUYS BE READY FOR DELAY, MAY BE BIG DELAY. ITS TYPICAL FOR XMAS DAYS AND NOW + COVID SITUATION. WHEN NORMAL SHIPPING TIME IS 7 DAYS, NOW CAN BE 28.

Soon will be available

Nandrolone Deca 300mg / 10ml / 25,- USD
Boldenone UND 300mg / 10ml / 25,- USD

10% Bitcoin discount still working
3+1 promo for some goods still working
20% discount for 20ml vials still working
+
all orders still receive FREE sachets