Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Well this sounds like it is on the airport and waits for an air transport to happen. Then i wouldn't be worried.

I'm in a neighbouring country and it gets transported only with transport vans, this is why it gets delivered so fast in my case

Air traffic is more affected by covid obviously. I also had packages from different vendors this year that were stuck at the outward office of exchange for a longer time. The highest was almost 3 weeks i think. Soon or later it will arrive i guess. The only problem is the limited flights rn

I think it is unlikely that it got lost or something similar. Customs / seizure is not possible i think as long as it didn't arrive in the destination country yet.

I would recommend to enter the package number on the tracking site of your local post company. At least in my case i'm always able to see the updated status there faster once it arrives at the destination
Yes already checking that as well, i'll keep waiting hoping to get my Christmas present lol
Thanks a lot!

Damn.
The tracking has been stuck on 'Departure from outward office of exchange' since 25th november, i was thinking maybe it had something to do with the pandemic, shit
Mine showed departure on the 25th as well. It passed through customs yesterday.
Between the pandemic and holiday season, there's going to be wait time.

Jis
HI GUYS. OUR SHOP WILL BE OPEN TILL 18th , THEN WILL BE X-MAS PAUSE AND NEW SHIPPING WILL START IN 4th JANUARY 2021.

SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR LAST DAYS

ALL ORDERS WILL RECEIVE FREE SACHET OF SOME TABLETS - dbol, winny, oxa or sdrol

20ML VIALS = 20% DISCOUNT !!!

REST OF GOODS = 10% SALE

SPECIAL OFFER FOR HGH

BUY 200iu HGH = GET FREE VIAL OF TESTO PROP + DHB CYP
BUY 400iuHGH = GET 2 TESTO PROP, 2 DHB CYP VIAL FREE !!!
Just to be clear. If i order by the 18th..will the order still be processed normally or will it be put on pause until Jan 4.?

Are you sure??

that’s a huge difference from what I’m thought it was
Which would have been 100 mg of eac the price
Are you sure??

Which would have been 100 mg of each
Actually the i should’ve known being that’s only $25 USD. 100 mg of Tren mast and test would be a crazy good deal. It’s what I’m taking now so I was hoping it was the case. Though I was gonna be saving Tons of money lol

1st time order here. Took 12 days to Europe. Mostly ordered sibutramine and salbutamol, so results should be pretty straight forward on my clients. Will give feedback in a few weeks.

Are you sure??

Which would have been 100 mg of each

300mg cut-mix for 25,- USD ? For sure not
Its 100mg, this product was made like a free gift to orders.
But what I know some guys use it normally in cycle with good result. Spend 75 USD for whole light-cycle is not bad .

Mine showed departure on the 25th as well. It passed through customs yesterday.
Between the pandemic and holiday season, there's going to be wait time.

We have confirmed delivery 4 weeks! and its in Europe !
Some countries have a BIG delay

New batches are almost ready, with one change

10ml
PRIMOBOLAN 250mg/ml - 80,- USD
Trenbolone ACE 100mg - 25,- USD
Trenbolone ACE 150mg - 40,- USD
Trenbolone ENA 250mg - 40,- USD
Trestolone ACE 50mg - 50,- USD
Testo CYP 250mg - 25,- USD

SPECIAL OFFER FOR DHB-CYP
BUY 2 x DHB-CYP 125mg get FREE DHB-CYP 100mg old line FREE !
( for this offer is not working our 20% sale to 20ml vials )

Note : DHB is very sensitive to cold weather and you can find crystals in vial. Its no issue, heat it and will be usable gain.

New batches are almost ready, with one change

10ml
PRIMOBOLAN 250mg/ml - 80,- USD
Trenbolone ACE 100mg - 25,- USD
Trenbolone ACE 150mg - 40,- USD
Trenbolone ENA 250mg - 40,- USD
Trestolone ACE 50mg - 50,- USD
Testo CYP 250mg - 25,- USD

SPECIAL OFFER FOR DHB-CYP
BUY 2 x DHB-CYP 125mg get FREE DHB-CYP 100mg old line FREE !
( for this offer is not working our 20% sale to 20ml vials )

Note : DHB is very sensitive to cold weather and you can find crystals in vial. Its no issue, heat it and will be usable gain.

Looking forward to seeing lab results for the Primo and then I‘ll stock up for sure might also give the Trest a go

Anyone had any problems with his order? I placed mine 24 Nov. When track It, It says its been clasified in logistic center since 5 Dec. We’re on 10 now and got no update about it.

Anyone had any problems with his order? I placed mine 24 Nov. When track It, It says its been clasified in logistic center since 5 Dec. We’re on 10 now and got no update about it.
As said above, between the pandemic and the holidays you'll have to wait.
I placed my order the 19th of november and It arrived in my country yesterday.