Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I bought 4 or 5 packs a few months ago. Started it recently and there isn't many effects for me either. The old pills he sold before were helping me sleep better and I held alot if water. Gonna try 2 pills a night and see where that gets me.

I have some from another source likely arriving soon. Will give some feedback, if it works better.

Mr. Olympia contest entry:

1. Phil Heath
2. Brandon Curry
3. William Bonac
4. Roelly Winclaar
5. Big Ramy

HI GUYS. OUR SHOP WILL BE OPEN TILL 18th , THEN WILL BE X-MAS PAUSE AND NEW SHIPPING WILL START IN 4th JANUARY 2021.

SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR LAST DAYS

ALL ORDERS WILL RECEIVE FREE SACHET OF SOME TABLETS - dbol, winny, oxa or sdrol

20ML VIALS = 20% DISCOUNT !!!

REST OF GOODS = 10% SALE

SPECIAL OFFER FOR HGH

BUY 200iu HGH = GET FREE VIAL OF TESTO PROP + DHB CYP
BUY 400iuHGH = GET 2 TESTO PROP, 2 DHB CYP VIAL FREE !!!

HI GUYS. OUR SHOP WILL BE OPEN TILL 18th , THEN WILL BE X-MAS PAUSE AND NEW SHIPPING WILL START IN 4th JANUARY 2021.

REST OF GOODS = 10% SALE

SPECIAL OFFER FOR HGH

Any news on Primo, is it in stock yet?

Curious if any US customers have had an issue with tracking? My package has said “origin post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece” since December 1st. I did send an email about shipping times and was told packages to the USA ship out in 3 days, max. Is USPS this shitty or is it way behind on updates? I was expecting 2-3 weeks for arrival.....now it looks like it won’t be until after Christmas

Curious if any US customers have had an issue with tracking? My package has said “origin post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece” since December 1st. I did send an email about shipping times and was told packages to the USA ship out in 3 days, max. Is USPS this shitty or is it way behind on updates? I was expecting 2-3 weeks for arrival.....now it looks like it won’t be until after Christmas
You ordered during the worst time of year if you want fast shipping times. The pack won’t update until it hits customs and then you have to rely on the postal service to get you a pack when online shopping is probably at an all time high...

REST OF GOODS = 10% SALE

SPECIAL OFFER FOR HGH

If you can put the December update list to see the stock I would appreciate it

All my packages says the same thing I get mine in 2 weeks

Are you EU guys also having shipping delays?
My package hasn't been updated in over 2 weeks
I received my last order last week. Took 7 days from the first mail to receiving the package. Was already my third order this year and was always the same timeframe

I received my last order last week. Took 7 days from the first mail to receiving the package. Was already my third order this year and was always the same timeframe
Damn.
The tracking has been stuck on 'Departure from outward office of exchange' since 25th november, i was thinking maybe it had something to do with the pandemic, shit

Damn.
The tracking has been stuck on 'Departure from outward office of exchange' since 25th november, i was thinking maybe it had something to do with the pandemic, shit
Well this sounds like it is on the airport and waits for an air transport to happen. Then i wouldn't be worried.

I'm in a neighbouring country and it gets transported only with transport vans, this is why it gets delivered so fast in my case

Air traffic is more affected by covid obviously. I also had packages from different vendors this year that were stuck at the outward office of exchange for a longer time. The highest was almost 3 weeks i think. Soon or later it will arrive i guess. The only problem is the limited flights rn

I think it is unlikely that it got lost or something similar. Customs / seizure is not possible i think as long as it didn't arrive in the destination country yet.

I would recommend to enter the package number on the tracking site of your local post company. At least in my case i'm always able to see the updated status there faster once it arrives at the destination