Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

5 days to arrive to the other side of Europe, very fast, and another coming tomorrow 8 days. Thanks for the free sample :cool:

Was the hcg powder that color? Does the bac water have an odor without being mixed with the hcg?
Yes, the powder was a bit darker than the usual HCG I’ve always used. The bac. water has no smell, I always use the same with my MT2 & HCG. Never had any smell and looked always clear. I will post pregnancy test result tomorrow, so I will know if the HCG is good.

Yes, the powder was a bit darker than the usual HCG I’ve always used. The bac. water has no smell, I always use the same with my MT2 & HCG. Never had any smell and looked always clear. I will post pregnancy test result tomorrow, so I will know if the HCG is good.
That’s wild.if it smelled funny I would Toss it as I don’t have any experience with hcg but something with an odor should go in my body

Test it in right concentration, if you test only reconstructed powder with water, test will fail :) because could be out of range

Test it in right concentration, if you test only reconstructed powder with water, test will fail :) because could be out of range
What do you mean? If I put 1000IU in the pregnancy Test, should be possitive If its real. As what I’ve readed here and there, 1000IU are more than enough.

What do you mean? If I put 1000IU in the pregnancy Test, should be possitive If its real. As what I’ve readed here and there, 1000IU are more than enough.

If concentration is too high, test will fail, because result is out of range of test

Remember that I tested one time pharma grade Pregnyl and its failed , then someone told me why.