Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

@pharmasource I buy your cheque drops, m1t, telmisartan...etc. I alredy take the cheque drops and telmisartan. I can say at 90% that your cheque drops are fake. I take 2 mg pre workout (30 min before) and i dont feel anything... I will take the m1t in a few weeks, i hope that the m1t will be legit. Anyone try the m1t and chequedrops?

i can’t say anything of the telmisartan because is the first time I take it
You forgot to answer this, maybe on purpose, Cheque drops are really really really hard to find, if he doesn't feel anything it's fake.
Too much complains lately on this thread

Are his oils still legit? I have a big order where the payment is awaiting (475usd).
Also anyone used his finasterid or dutasteride? If not i wiill pay and test it by myself

Are his oils still legit? I have a big order where the payment is awaiting (475usd).
Also anyone used his finasterid or dutasteride? If not i wiill pay and test it by myself

I sent his Test U for testing and it came back with 280 mg/ml. I posted the results in the thread. But Janoshik is on winter break till 2. January so testing other stuff will be delayed.

Last edited:
Haven’t seen any complaints on finished oils yet, just some steroid orals and hcg, and mk677 sarm.

You forgot to answer this, maybe on purpose, Cheque drops are really really really hard to find, if he doesn't feel anything it's fake.
Too much complains lately on this thread
Im from spain so send the cheque drops to jano is very difficult to me. However the order that I do to Pharmasource was 100-120€ and analyze the cheque drops are 80€... Is about the same price to recive nothing and confirm that the cheque drops are fake...
I dont recommend this source

Im from spain so send the cheque drops to jano is very difficult to me. However the order that I do to Pharmasource was 100-120€ and analyze the cheque drops are 80€... Is about the same price to recive nothing and confirm that the cheque drops are fake...
I dont recommend this source
Im also from Spain and got no idea how to send X product to jano.
Would be good to know what’s this MK677 dosage because im at 50mg and .... nothing.
But the point is: I spended my money on a few products, I get “fake” or “bunk” products, and I got to spend even more money to send them and test them? This is not good bro

Im also from Spain and got no idea how to send X product to jano.
Would be good to know what’s this MK677 dosage because im at 50mg and .... nothing.
But the point is: I spended my money on a few products, I get “fake” or “bunk” products, and I got to spend even more money to send them and test them? This is not good bro
This is a fucking joke. My telmisartan is fake too? And the m1t (this is fucking easy to know if it is legit or bunk. I have to gain a lot of glucogen and strenght in days) ? And the oxy or tamox?

If the only fake product is the cheque drops, I don't care, this source is still a bitch for selling untested products and fakes

This is a fucking joke. My telmisartan is fake too? And the m1t (this is fucking easy to know if it is legit or bunk. I have to gain a lot of glucogen and strenght in days) ? And the oxy or tamox?

If the only fake product is the cheque drops, I don't care, this source is still a bitch for selling untested products and fakes
The telmi its very easy to see if it's fake, don't take it for a few days, meassurw your blood pressure plenty of times through the day and then repeat after a few days of taking Telmi, if the BP is not significantly lower its fake.

I speak about what I know. HCG failed the test + the MK677 must be bunk.
Respect with my tamoxifen & clomifene I ordered, I will post my bloods here. As I can’t tell If Its good or bad now. Bloods will speak, and we will be able to see If both items are good

This guy should halt all sales, refund any complaints, and immediately send a sample from every batch of everything to be tested before attempting to resume.

If not refund, work out a deal with a legit source that we approve of for replacements.

Once posting test results, cleaning house and making things right, he can attempt to resume. Otherwise this will most likely continue to snowball.

This guy should halt all sales, refund any complaints, and immediately send a sample from every batch of everything to be tested before attempting to resume.

If not refund, work out a deal with a legit source that we approve of for replacements.

Once posting test results, cleaning house and making things right, he can attempt to resume. Otherwise this will most likely continue to snowball.
The people who complain should send stuff for testing at this point ,not the source ..for obvious reasons.
I agree.

The people who complain should send stuff for testing at this point ,not the source ..for obvious reasons.
I agree.
Very true, and in that case. Atleast 1 test of each product should be covered.

The reason I think he should send them in as well is for his own benefit, doing a quality check on everything for him should be of utmost concern right now. Not for us to view but for him to prevent anymore new problems.

Nobody should put any weight on test from him.

I will always say the same, don't trust the results of a lab test sent by the own sources from obvious reasons, I have seen this guy's Tren, the Tren looks like it was brewed in Mordors lava pits, a brown and smelly HCG... People tend to forget that part of the process done prior to reconstituting is to assure that the product is 100% sterile and pure, I truly prefer to pin my bath water than some brownish HCG.
Then, too much complains happening lately... Bad batches at least or someone is cutting corners, and don't tell me that you have been around for years and bla bla bla, I know a lot of people that for saving a couple bucks would cut corners even if they were earning a lot, look at Syn passing from crystal clear gear and reputation to gear filled with floaters.
Someone is scamming here, or you or your factories are screwing you.

Guys remember this is a harm reduction board, this is more serious than being scammed from a product that doesn't have any actual compound, we are speaking about products that maybe are contaminated and that's a whole new level.

Also I will never understand when some product doesn't work the urge of sending a replacement... If the current batch is not working why the product that is replacing the other, being from the same batch will magically work?

I will always say the same, don't trust the results of a lab test sent by the own sources from obvious reasons, I have seen this guy's Tren, the Tren looks like it was brewed in Mordors lava pits, a brown and smelly HCG... People tend to forget that part of the process done prior to reconstituting is to assure that the product is 100% sterile and pure, I truly prefer to pin my bath water than some brownish HCG.
Then, too much complains happening lately... Bad batches at least or someone is cutting corners, and don't tell me that you have been around for years and bla bla bla, I know a lot of people that for saving a couple bucks would cut corners even if they were earning a lot, look at Syn passing from crystal clear gear and reputation to gear filled with floaters.
Someone is scamming here, or you or your factories are screwing you.

Guys remember this is a harm reduction board, this is more serious than being scammed from a product that doesn't have any actual compound, we are speaking about products that maybe are contaminated and that's a whole new level.

Also I will never understand when some product doesn't work the urge of sending a replacement... If the current batch is not working why the product that is replacing the other, being from the same batch will magically work?
I agree with the whole part about do not trust a source who sends in their own samples. I believe AAS forum sends in completely blind samples to Jano of labs from donators. Always a good starting point. Not sure if it’s completely legit tho

Absolutely nobody should trust a sources testing. Especially during a time like this. What i am referring to is not for us really. If he gave a shit or if it were me in his shoes, I would personally want to test everything and sort out any bullshit. As a source that allows me to get it off the shelves and keep it away from customers.

He doesn't even need to post those test, if he were to take that advice. I bet Jano would offer a deal for bulk testing.

I agree with the whole part about do not trust a source who sends in their own samples. I believe AAS forum sends in completely blind samples to Jano of labs from donators. Always a good starting point. Not sure if it’s completely legit tho
It is legit but it costs a lot of money for testing when you send of all these samples and not enough people donating, I think it’s been a while since anything was tested.