Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Hello brothers, ps is the biggest lab (not Chinese) here, if the problems are real, he will fix small problems like a big lab, ps have always been honest with us, but some meso member has not been honest with ps, let's not forget that hcg and hgh is a product made in china, let's not forget the problem at the beginning of the year with chinese powder and the new chinese laws for steroids, ps to overcome this problem like a man honest, no out of stock, no loss of quality on oils and pilsner, no price increase, short, i have personally tested a lot of ps product and my friends too and i am honest the only one product that I don't like from ps is boldenone, I always have trouble with Boldenone ps and never with any other. I liked dhb but with over 400mg per week, if you add some nandrolone with dhb, is the best combo, anadrol is very good + 50mg per day minimum, dianabol is very strong, primobolan 200 was very good and i received the new primobolan 250mg yesterday, chinese hgh was ok, i ordered new chinese hgh today, some member will say that these are freebies and i am not being honest but many more ask me to deprive us, we have to be just, we are here to reduce the risk to health, money, freedom. Participating in improving and protecting a source that has always been honest contributes to improving the risks and harms, but if we behave like wolves we destroy, be sheepdogs and protect our flock ... happy new year 2021 people and ps

This must be a joke...
Yes, Im new here and what? Werent you new once in the past? Yes Its my first order with PS, and? Didnt you place a first order once in a past? I can post email pics, package pics, and whatever you want to proof the items are mine, the ones I recived. I am not saying this is a bad source, as I posted here few days ago, comunication was top10 and Items looked good except the HCG.
the MK677 is doing nothing at 50mg and the HCG... you know. I am not discussing anything, or saying you not to buy him, I just ordered a few things and I want the problems solved. Thats all.
beside my clomid dosage, I always run 150mg for 5 days then go down to 50mg forn4 weeks. Thats what works with me. You might have runned 600-700-800 tren and I could blame you saying what are you doing with that dosage, when I fly with 300mg PW. Each body is different, please respect other people and let them do their shit, taking 150mg of clomid is not a reason to forget about my HCG and the problem with MK677.

This must be a joke...
Yes, Im new here and what? Werent you new once in the past? Yes Its my first order with PS, and? Didnt you place a first order once in a past? I can post email pics, package pics, and whatever you want to proof the items are mine, the ones I recived. I am not saying this is a bad source, as I posted here few days ago, comunication was top10 and Items looked good except the HCG.
the MK677 is doing nothing at 50mg and the HCG... you know. I am not discussing anything, or saying you not to buy him, I just ordered a few things and I want the problems solved. Thats all.
beside my clomid dosage, I always run 150mg for 5 days then go down to 50mg forn4 weeks. Thats what works with me. You might have runned 600-700-800 tren and I could blame you saying what are you doing with that dosage, when I fly with 300mg PW. Each body is different, please respect other people and let them do their shit, taking 150mg of clomid is not a reason to forget about my HCG and the problem with MK677.
Aadam was very reluctant to even name the source, he was trying to figure this out all on his own then asked the community for a little support, WITHOUT naming the vendor, we pushed for the name as pharmasource sold him a product that was not only ‘bunk’ it would be dangerous to inject as well, only after learning this and that pharmasource was pushing him to test this brown shit instead of fixing his fuck ups did we extract a name from @aadaam and start to question the vendor.

it seems that quite a few cases of this vendor and quality issues just very recently, I’m willing to bet there’s somthing going on somewhere, weather it’s him or someone along the line, someone here is fucking up and it’s effecting his customers.

Hello brothers, ps is the biggest lab (not Chinese) here, if the problems are real, he will fix small problems like a big lab, ps have always been honest with us, but some meso member has not been honest with ps, let's not forget that hcg and hgh is a product made in china, let's not forget the problem at the beginning of the year with chinese powder and the new chinese laws for steroids, ps to overcome this problem like a man honest, no out of stock, no loss of quality on oils and pilsner, no price increase, short, i have personally tested a lot of ps product and my friends too and i am honest the only one product that I don't like from ps is boldenone, I always have trouble with Boldenone ps and never with any other. I liked dhb but with over 400mg per week, if you add some nandrolone with dhb, is the best combo, anadrol is very good + 50mg per day minimum, dianabol is very strong, primobolan 200 was very good and i received the new primobolan 250mg yesterday, chinese hgh was ok, i ordered new chinese hgh today, some member will say that these are freebies and i am not being honest but many more ask me to deprive us, we have to be just, we are here to reduce the risk to health, money, freedom. Participating in improving and protecting a source that has always been honest contributes to improving the risks and harms, but if we behave like wolves we destroy, be sheepdogs and protect our flock ... happy new year 2021 people and ps
I want to know what drugs are you taking and who's your dealer, I have been lurking around this forum for years and all your posts have been praising sources and asking for free gear, this is not Eroids buddy.
Also as people say around here, a source is only as good as the last batch, if the last batch its obviously not working... Yep this is sinking.
Also to the guy who asked me if I have used his Tren and that the Tren worked for you, I have not used it, but a friend bought it from him and sent me pics, the Tren is as red as it can get, I know quite a bit about chemistry though I'm not at all in to homebrewing, dark/red tren = oxidation and bad brewing process.

Aadam was very reluctant to even name the source, he was trying to figure this out all on his own then asked the community for a little support, WITHOUT naming the vendor, we pushed for the name as pharmasource sold him a product that was not only ‘bunk’ it would be dangerous to inject as well, only after learning this and that pharmasource was pushing him to test this brown shit instead of fixing his fuck ups did we extract a name from @aadaam and start to question the vendor.

it seems that quite a few cases of this vendor and quality issues just very recently, I’m willing to bet there’s somthing going on somewhere, weather it’s him or someone along the line, someone here is fucking up and it’s effecting his customers.
Exactly this.
100% correct.

I want to know what drugs are you taking and who's your dealer, I have been lurking around this forum for years and all your posts have been praising sources and asking for free gear, this is not Eroids buddy.
Also as people say around here, a source is only as good as the last batch, if the last batch its obviously not working... Yep this is sinking.
Also to the guy who asked me if I have used his Tren and that the Tren worked for you, I have not used it, but a friend bought it from him and sent me pics, the Tren is as red as it can get, I know quite a bit about chemistry though I'm not at all in to homebrewing, dark/red tren = oxidation and bad brewing process.
If his tren is red then it means it was overheated during brewing as far as I am aware. Also if your guy has any pictures it would be great.

Weirdly ,the source has disappeared and shit goes down in private I am sure.

This must be a joke...
Obviously the hcg is fucked up, he doesn’t make it so I could easily see problems there. I’ve heard so many different reviews on mk677 where some people get sides and some don’t with even a pretty high dose. What you guys have to realize there is a lot of reverse scamming that goes on online and while I’m not accusing anyone here, it works both ways.

Obviously the hcg is fucked up, he doesn’t make it so I could easily see problems there. I’ve heard so many different reviews on mk677 where some people get sides and some don’t with even a pretty high dose. What you guys have to realize there is a lot of reverse scamming that goes on online and while I’m not accusing anyone here, it works both ways.
We know damn well he doesn’t make the HCG, but what we do know is that he sent it, wanted aadam to inject it, disregarded the fact it was brown and smelly and didn’t give a fuck to fix the issue till we came here and flipped his shit upside down. Meso is a harm reduction board, not a source board, and sources disregarding safety and just not giving a fuck is an issue in itself.

HE DIDNT EVEN WANT TO NAME THE SOURCE.

WE HAD TO LITERALLY EXTRACT THAT INFORMATION FROM HIM BECAUSE THE SOURCE WANTED HIM TO INJECT BROWN STINKY SHIT THAT HE SENT.

and where is pharmasource now? Why hasn’t he been here to defend himself or offer some answers or follow up? He’s been online, he was posting, just ignoring the issues at hand.

HE DIDNT EVEN WANT TO NAME THE SOURCE.

WE HAD TO LITERALLY EXTRACT THAT INFORMATION FROM HIM BECAUSE THE SOURCE WANTED HIM TO INJECT BROWN STINKY SHIT THAT HE SENT.

and where is pharmasource now? Why hasn’t he been here to defend himself or offer some answers or follow up? He’s been online, he was posting, just ignoring the issues at hand.
First off, I’m not even familiar with the other fucking thread and don’t think I’m in here fucking defending anyone. He should’ve came straight in here and put him on blast to begin with. While PS is supposedly replacing whatever, I also haven’t seen what is going to be done fixing the issue going forward. Weird how this guys has an issue and now everyone’s shit is supposedly bunk too

First off, I’m not even familiar with the other fucking thread and don’t think I’m in here fucking defending anyone. He should’ve came straight in here and put him on blast to begin with. While PS is supposedly replacing whatever, I also haven’t seen what is going to be done fixing the issue going forward. Weird how this guys has an issue and now everyone’s shit is supposedly bunk too
He tried reasoning with him, ps wanted him to test the stinky liquid, it tested and failed 2x ps said the concentration might have been too high to test positive and still refused to refund/reship .. pretty fucked you if you ask me.
If everyone’s shit is bunk or messed up just recently it sounds like a supply chain issue or our friend ps cutting corners to save cost... not giving a fuck about your clients health is a bad bad look.

He tried reasoning with him, ps wanted him to test the stinky liquid, it tested and failed 2x ps said the concentration might have been too high to test positive and still refused to refund/reship .. pretty fucked you if you ask me.
If everyone’s shit is bunk or messed up just recently it sounds like a supply chain issue or our friend ps cutting corners to save cost... not giving a fuck about your clients health is a bad bad look.
Sounds like some more testing needs to be done for sure. I think he’s makes big enough batches and testing isn’t as harsh cost wise as some dude making 20 vials at a time (most domestic bathtub brewers).

Not that this necessarily means anything. But I received my package today. Was wondering if anyone had ran the TREN E? The color looks off for the E Ester. Looks much more like Tren A

Not that this necessarily means anything. But I received my package today. Was wondering if anyone had ran the TREN E? The color looks off for the E Ester. Looks much more like Tren A
Ran the e several times and it’s always done me right at 400mg per week. Never ran ace at all so I couldn’t compare the 2

I am not scamming anyone and don’t understand why should I. I am just telling you I would like my problem to be solved.
I’ve taken MK677 before at 25mg and I know what I should be feeling... Beside that, I keep saying this doesnt has to make PS a “bad” source, just unlucky with a few products. But would be nice If at least he could solve my problem, or fix It, because I payed for something that I didn’t get (HCG). I asked for a tracking or any info of the new package he was going to send and Im still waiting for a reply, he is not answering anything over here also so.. IDK... this doesn’t look very good. There is no problem If you get a bad product,life wont be always perfect but just face it, apologise and solve It, so you can Keep your business going and your reputable source name.