Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

This could get mighty expensive for you. No?
Well the beauty of our platform is that the funds don't go directly to the vendor's wallet. They have to request payouts, which we generally approve in a very expedient manner, but in cases like this, we hold those pending payouts until further notice.

We're thinking about having a more formal dispute system in the future, like an escrow.

This could get mighty expensive for you. No?
He’s only coving losses that were purchased under his platform, could get a little bit expensive but this essentially is what he signed up for and the risk he assumes running this marketplace at this stage, if it had been up for years and a well established marketplace, maybe he wouldn’t have to or want to cover the losses, but for this to happen so early on in its lifespan, it honestly is in his best interest as a business owner to do this and cover the loss.

This source is bull shit. They told me “I pay the analysis to jahno” but they didn’t do anything.
I wait to their response, I like to receive my money or receive the pay of the analysis

Sir, you wrote about goods that is not what should be. So, if you got me some prove - lab test, I will fully refund your investment to shipping, goods price, test price and shipping of test.
I have absolutely no problem for me.

One more thing , its Impossible for 350mg of legit enanthate have less test on bloodwork than 250mg cyp , not possible if you know how bloodwork works, not even free testosterone can be lower

For sure it is possible, if we are talking about 2 different persons.
In real, for me blood tests are nothing proving for me. Iam paying 50 USD - in store credit for all bloodtest shared here, but I take the results with a grain of salt.
Bloodtest is approximate indicator of testosteron, but nobody can say direct concentration from bloodtests level.

For sure Iam still here for you, for my long time customers friend.
Lol so you’re here for your long time customers, but scamming new ones? What kind of backwards ass fucked up business model is that?

You’ve got all this this time to come here, talking trash, being trash, because you are trash, yet you can’t take the time to fix your mistakes and correct the issues at hand? Oh wait that’s because they weren’t mistakes, you knew you were selling fake or underdosed (or in the case of the HCG just straight up garbage), but continued to sell it the shit anyways because you don’t give a fuck, it wasn’t a mistake it was intentional.

trust that the only people on this board you will be getting business from are your old customers, as everyone else can see what a piece of garbage you are and see that some of your products are not meeting the quality standards that people have come to expect... fix your shit or get the fuck out loser.

Lol so you’re here for your long time customers, but scamming new ones? What kind of backwards ass fucked up business model is that?

You’ve got all this this time to come here, talking trash, being trash, because you are trash, yet you can’t take the time to fix your mistakes and correct the issues at hand? Oh wait that’s because they weren’t mistakes, you knew you were selling fake or underdosed (or in the case of the HCG just straight up garbage), but continued to sell it the shit anyways because you don’t give a fuck, it wasn’t a mistake it was intentional.

trust that the only people on this board you will be getting business from are your old customers, as everyone else can see what a piece of garbage you are and see that some of your products are not meeting the quality standards that people have come to expect... fix your shit or get the fuck out loser.

Dont know nothing about it that you are my boss that you call me what should I do. Copy ?

I will deal with those customers because I always do.

But clowns like you are here periodically. You are trying to be a hero, you are feeling like somebody who is predestined to be judge, jury and voice of meso. But, calm down, you are nothing from it. So do not try to make a name in this thread, because for me, your opinions and feelings mean shit for me.

Dont know nothing about it that you are my boss that you call me what should I do. Copy ?

I will deal with those customers because I always do.

But clowns like you are here periodically. You are trying to be a hero, you are feeling like somebody who is predestined to be judge, jury and voice of meso. But, calm down, you are nothing from it. So do not try to make a name in this thread, because for me, your opinions and feelings mean shit for me.
Please can you just answer my email since you're here now ?

For sure it is possible, if we are talking about 2 different persons.
In real, for me blood tests are nothing proving for me. Iam paying 50 USD - in store credit for all bloodtest shared here, but I take the results with a grain of salt.
Bloodtest is approximate indicator of testosteron, but nobody can say direct concentration from bloodtests level.
Oh, I was not aware that you reward store credit for bloodtests. May I claim mine which I shared some months ago here?

Sponsors

Latest posts