Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

It seems like a lot of people are having problems with their orders. I ordered a few months ago and got mine within 12 days US.
My buddy made payment a month ago didn’t receive track until 10 days ago and it says content unavailable online. Before it said package in transit. What the F is going on? I was gonna order again but doesn’t seem like a good idea now.
Btw I’m not trying to bad mouth this thread either. He does always
Respond and i have no complaints with my 1st. Just a little concerned and would like to know if anyone has ever experienced the tracking not getting past created over a week.

made another order. I've been ordering for a couple years now. and little slower lately but after about 2 weeks, package is in the US. have yet to have any real issues with ordering from PS. for tracking, I've always had to email him for that info, not an issue though. he's got orders going out all the time, can be hard to keep track of.

Tmrw will answer all emails.
I cant be online more like one time in 3-4 days guys. All your emails will be checked, dont worry.

Igf score after 4 weeks on 6ius/ed red tops from 100 to 192 .. what do you think?

Attachments

• Χωρίς τίτλο.png
    Χωρίς τίτλο.png
    202.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Χωρίς τίτλο1.png
    Χωρίς τίτλο1.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 32
Tmrw will answer all emails.
I cant be online more like one time in 3-4 days guys. All your emails will be checked, dont worry.
Still nothing. Paid on Feb 20th, you replied on the 27th saying there was a delay and in 2 days you'd ship, replied you back asking for tracking link and no reply.

Look into it please. Thanks.