Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Guys, needs some advice here.

I've been a loyal PS customer since 2017. In the last 4 years I had 20+ orders and most of them were issue-free. Even during COVID packages were delivered to US west coast in 2-3 weeks.

However my last ordered has been stuck without any updates for more than 1 month. I suspected it's seized or lost, and requested PS for a reshipment. My request was denied citing it's common for 2+ months delivery. It seems odd to me as my order in Dec 2020 didn't have such delay.

What's your experience these days? What's the reasonable wait time to request reshipment?

I've been a loyal PS customer since 2017. In the last 4 years I had 20+ orders and most of them were issue-free. Even during COVID packages were delivered to US west coast in 2-3 weeks.

However my last ordered has been stuck without any updates for more than 1 month. I suspected it's seized or lost, and requested PS for a reshipment. My request was denied citing it's common for 2+ months delivery. It seems odd to me as my order in Dec 2020 didn't have such delay.

What's your experience these days? What's the reasonable wait time to request reshipment?

View attachment 143193
Delete the shipping country ....

I'm on the same boat as well. Tomorrow I'm closing one month of no movement from the package.

I haven't requested a reship as of yet. I'm willing to wait a little bit more, but all of this delay really starts to worry me...

Mine had also been stagnant for some time. A buddy of mine was supposed to reach out to him regarding the labels and what could be taking so long for shipping. I got an order in January roughly 14 days from order to TD so I don’t know wtf is going on now.

EU->EU /bordering countries

Last 3 orders(dec, jan 1st half, jan 2nd half) were more or less like that:

-2 days in transit between countries
-10 days Missing in Action which means sitting in post distr. centre awaiting for scanning.
-then delivery and whole tracking backlog shows up lol.

Another package is on it's way, so hopefully it will be BAU.

Bonus: Pre-covid the packages usually sat idle for at least 14-21 days in distribution centre.

If you have problems with packages, you can send your wife to me if she has boobs like my wife (avatar), if I sodomize your wife, you understand your package is lost, or you can ask her man " pharma only "

Size2,8 s lol and other super comment, People invent other people's lives because they are frustrated, a lot of big muscle and nothing in their head and pants. We see it every day, I have to publish the 30 orders and the 30 payments? No, I never owe anything to these people, I just have to give my experience with the PS and PS pharma products, for the community, now I will not say anything more about the PS products, threw about to start the summer with primo 250 and hgh redtop PS and omnadren. I let other customer do the testing and comments. Knowing that the majority of customers buy and do not comment, test ,,, where is my package? PS has not responded for 3 days, this kind of comment will become the majority ...

If you need the tracking number send an email requesting it.

does not send the follow-up unless requested, it only tells you when it is available

I think when ps has time and is able to post the new pricelist he will do it, we can ask him every day 10 times but he will post it when he can i think

It seems like a lot of people are having problems with their orders. I ordered a few months ago and got mine within 12 days US.
My buddy made payment a month ago didn’t receive track until 10 days ago and it says content unavailable online. Before it said package in transit. What the F is going on? I was gonna order again but doesn’t seem like a good idea now.