Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

ok, but its weird. Just some days ago he offers special discount and now he isnt available again. He hasn't been online since Saturday either.
I don't know the situation so this is just my assumption, he is THAT BUSY that can't answer on here. You can't imagine how many emails he gets daily... He just recently stopped handling the Pharma Only thread so I believe it's what I said..

Hi all. Tmrw I will reply all your e-mails, all orders will be solved , same like other things.
Then I will have a break in this thread and probably I will leave it. Must say that Iam tired because of more like 15 years in this game and need a longer break. So,this thread will be lead by a guy from my team, under my control. No changes for customers. I will stay like a brewer and for sure will be close to you guys, ready to step in sometime.
I need time with my family, my personal life and its not work together with work what I have with run this ,,shop,,

Thanks for understanding guys. See you tmrw.

Hi all. Tmrw I will reply all your e-mails, all orders will be solved , same like other things.
Then I will have a break in this thread and probably I will leave it. Must say that Iam tired because of more like 15 years in this game and need a longer break. So,this thread will be lead by a guy from my team, under my control. No changes for customers. I will stay like a brewer and for sure will be close to you guys, ready to step in sometime.
I need time with my family, my personal life and its not work together with work what I have with run this ,,shop,,

Sale still in effect David

it's totally understandable
enjoy your well deserved rest
I will continue to count on my support as a client

Have a good time bro, thank s for all !

What is the best way to get this to ireland? Last two packs got seized and if I ship to UK through a reshipper it will be opened by customs for brexit.

What is the best way to get this to ireland? Last two packs got seized and if I ship to UK through a reshipper it will be opened by customs for brexit.
I'm in Ireland too. How did you know you got seized? Mine says Sorted in Dublin for like a week. Thanks

Can anyone tell me why my package that was ordered on February 10 @pharmasource has different tracking information? What parcel you guys use to track? On 2 different websites it gives 2 different locations. (1) Departure from outward office of exchange. (2) the consignment was sent to the destination country...
Thx

Sponsors