Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Hello friends, I told you that this week packages will arrive and this is correct, I think primobolan 250 is the best 3 + 1 time .. Soon summer,
En savoir plus sur ce texte sourceVous devez indiquer le texte source pour obtenir des informations supplémentaires
Envoyer des

So I guess I’m a cunt again, always learning things the hard way on this site. Can someone explain how I fucked up, and what stealth is? I thought my post was pretty benign. I don’t mind being called names, I’m a big boy But if someone can explain what the problem was,,, that’d be greattttt. And maybe just a private msg will suffice for this subj

So I guess I’m a cunt again, always learning things the hard way on this site. Can someone explain how I fucked up, and what stealth is? I thought my post was pretty benign. I don’t mind being called names, I’m a big boy But if someone can explain what the problem was,,, that’d be greattttt. And maybe just a private msg will suffice for this subj
I'll write you a pm

DF6VSpW.jpg

:)
First time getting 20 ml vials and I'm already going to miss them @pharmasource

#bringbackthe20ml

Last edited:
I ordered on February 10th my tracking says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" since February 12th. I don't know where my package is at now 12 days out :confused:
I'm in a worse position actually. I ordered at 5th of February, tracking hasn't updated since then. But I put faith in @pharmasource , he always delivers. I guess we just have to be a little more patient.

Anyone know what's up with mine?

Took 21 days to update to get to my country and is now the same for 7 days. So 28 days so far

EU