Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

I was not here last 5 days.
From 15th to 17th I could not log in here, I dont know why, but MeSO not worked for me. So I take little break , sorry for delayed answers guys.

LIKE A SMALL APOLOGIZE FOR IT THIS WEEK = ALL PHARMASTAR GOODS IS IN PROMO 3+1 FREE
Are the 20 ml red products also included in the promotion?
Thank you

I was not here last 5 days.
From 15th to 17th I could not log in here, I dont know why, but MeSO not worked for me. So I take little break , sorry for delayed answers guys.

LIKE A SMALL APOLOGIZE FOR IT THIS WEEK = ALL PHARMASTAR GOODS IS IN PROMO 3+1 FREE
Hypothetically speaking..
Does that mean if I bought 8 bottle of test 250s, I’d get 2 free or is limited to 1 promo per order?

I can attest to pharmasource being the best international supplier in biz right now .
Just got my order today - which made it across the globe to southwest US & delivered to my front door (and I had to sign for it) in the southwestern l USA - which arrived exactly 10 DAYS after placing, & paying for the order.

And just like pharma and others are saying, I got an unexpected free sample of Dbol. Can’t top that, pharmasource is king of intl suppliers.
And I’m not blowing the man for xtra samples on the next order, this guy doesn’t pay for forum shoutouts - because unlike some others, he doesn’t have to. this out of my own volition -

I guess free dbol makes me all loving and fuzzy inside, I can feel my nips getting tender and puffy already :

Attachments

• 6770224B-9984-4A99-BDFA-4D679708A46A.jpeg
    6770224B-9984-4A99-BDFA-4D679708A46A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 116
I can attest to pharmasource being the best international supplier in biz right now .
Just got my order today - which made it across the globe to southwest US & delivered to my front door (and I had to sign for it) in the southwestern l USA - which arrived exactly 10 DAYS after placing, & paying for the order.

And just like pharma and others are saying, I got an unexpected free sample of Dbol. Can’t top that, pharmasource is king of intl suppliers.
And I’m not blowing the man for xtra samples on the next order, this guy doesn’t pay for forum shoutouts - because unlike some others, he doesn’t have to. this out of my own volition -

I guess free dbol makes me all loving and fuzzy inside, I can feel my nips getting tender and puffy already :
WTF .

Delete this picture of the packaging ...

Why is anyone so stupid and post a picture of the packaging .

Guys that's not pic of stealth lol
It's just pics of satchel and vials, or did he delete the stealth package?

Don't have any lab test but his anadrol is legit, i've been taking 50mg per day for a week and gained a fuck ton of weight eating the same, pumps are surreal

Don't have any lab test but his anadrol is legit, i've been taking 50mg per day for a week and gained a fuck ton of weight eating the same, pumps are surreal
I took it for 2 weeks, today was my last day. This is also my experience. The water gain is pretty crazy. However i never tried any oral steroid which results in a lot of watergain before, keep that in mind

Also took 50mg ed, but always ate half a grapefruit before to increase bioavaibility a bit(reduces the first pass effect of the cyp enzyme, vigororous steve made a vid on it) but i also increased carbs from 300g to 500g ed. Gained almost 15 pounds in a week

I took it for 2 weeks, today was my last day. This is also my experience. The water gain is pretty crazy. However i never tried any oral steroid which results in a lot of watergain before, keep that in mind

Also took 50mg ed, but always ate half a grapefruit before to increase bioavaibility a bit(reduces the first pass effect of the cyp enzyme, vigororous steve made a vid on it) but i also increased carbs from 300g to 500g ed. Gained almost 15 pounds in a week
Jeez that's a lot of weight, i gained "only" 10 pounds, half of which went to my face, lol

Heard the grapefruit thing before, don't know how much difference it could make honestly, and considering it's not very easy to find where i live i think i'll have to pass

Jeez that's a lot of weight, i gained "only" 10 pounds, half of which went to my face, lol

Heard the grapefruit thing before, don't know how much difference it could make honestly, and considering it's not very easy to find where i live i think i'll have to pass
On the face? Jesus Fucking Christ, no offence, but, that must be awful...

Would the bloated face go away if you changed to superdrol?
Never tried it, so i don't really know, but superdrol should't have estrogenic activity like anadrol does, so that's possibile

Things would probably improve if i took arimidex, but i can't justify having to mess with my estro just to fix some water retention, i'll just deal with it.

Nice ass timing for a pandemic, with a face mask on nobody can see my fat cheeks lol