Pharmasource EU pharmaceuticals

Well PS has always seemed to drop out for a bit and then catch up on everybody. I'm waiting a few days now for an email back too, but not worried yet. You also see from the previous page that @Fiend77 is waiting for an email so that he *can* send payment, so it's not like PS is just ducking the people who already paid.

I also ordered and paid this morning to pharmasource, it's been on the market for several years and I think it must have a lot of work or a few worries at the moment.
The best thing to do is to wait for him to answer.

@pharmasource you re find ?

Well PS has always seemed to drop out for a bit and then catch up on everybody. I'm waiting a few days now for an email back too, but not worried yet. You also see from the previous page that @Fiend77 is waiting for an email so that he *can* send payment, so it's not like PS is just ducking the people who already paid.
Yep.

Actually I emailed him all the items I wanted to order, he replied the price and bank data but the values were actually lower than they should be. Pretty sure he forgot to add the injectables to the total price, emailed him back questioning him on that and no reply since. Obviously I didn't transfer any money yet. So it's all good, just waiting.

I also ordered and paid this morning to pharmasource, it's been on the market for several years and I think it must have a lot of work or a few worries at the moment.
The best thing to do is to wait for him to answer.

@pharmasource you re find ?
Congratulations you’re 1 of the lucky ones.
I have to say once the order is payed and shipping address given the rest is pretty quick. I got my last pack 12 days after payment in the U.S. so I was pretty happy about that but yes response times tend to lag a bit here and there.

The two buissnesses are at David pharmasource, the pharmasource only pharma is with a new representative but the boss these David, for the moment he reorganizes all the 2 buissness, these why he is absent, but everything is going very well
. parcels are arriving today in Europe or USA?

The two buissnesses are at David pharmasource, the pharmasource only pharma is with a new representative but the boss these David, for the moment he reorganizes all the 2 buissness, these why he is absent, but everything is going very well
. parcels are arriving today in Europe or USA?

I’m glad you always have the answer for David or pharmasource. Never fails. You must be his secretary or inside man

I need some fucking t4. He has it for the best price that I can see anywhere so far. But seems like noone getting packs and he isn't responding. SMH. Tighten up pharma!! Lol.